Good B-12 Supplement

Posted by SherryB on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was not sure that I was absorbing the B-12 as this can be a problem with B-12 supplements, but I had a blood test and I rated very well on my B-12 levels that were much lower before.

almost perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great ingredients, excellent quality, but an annoyingly slow dissolving process. like with most sublinguals, you have to break up the tab or chew it to get it to absorb in a quicker fashion, and this methyl b-12 fits that mold. besides this point, it is a good product and provides me a nice boost and helps aid in recovery from weight training

Seems to be a good product with a reasonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I suspected b12 deficiency as I had been having digestion issues for a few years. I have been supplementing with this product, together with B complex, for about a month now. I can feel a slight relief in physical tensions that have been present quite a while. I think I sleep a bit better, too. Earlier I had been taking b12 as cyanocobalamin. So I think this is better. I will continue with this and hope that the good impacts still continue to rise.

easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

a little like sweet tart candy

Good for Vegans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They taste good and normally I dont take pills but as a vegan we need b12.

pleasant taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good taste and good product

Easy, tasty & effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This B12, is important to me because I am a vegetarian & it is difficult to get enough. I also like it because it doesn't cause any urinary urgency & stinging like regular B complex does to me.

A true pick-me-up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, and effective B12-supplement

Great Bargain for taste and quality

Posted by Tiffani on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would just take this simply for the taste, but I noticed a difference in my cognitive function; I wasn't as foggy and received a bit of energy from this. Everyone rave about Jarrow but this is probably the only one I actually saw made a decent impact.

Strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be doing their job fine, I only take half a lozenge every other day because they otherwise give me ticks around my eyes. Reckon it must be a cellular over-stimulation issue (and yes, I had it happen with other brands as well).