Good B-12 Supplement

Posted by SherryB on August 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was not sure that I was absorbing the B-12 as this can be a problem with B-12 supplements, but I had a blood test and I rated very well on my B-12 levels that were much lower before.

Best form of Methyl B-12 to take!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was low on B-12 and taking this gave me an instant boost in energy. It effectively raised my b-12 levels (tested by my MD) and also increased my energy. Excellent product.

One of the best methyl b12s

Posted by Freddds-Active-B12-Folate on November 28 2006 | Verified Purchase

I and my 3 children are hypersensitive to methyl b12. Jarrow methyl b12 is generally effective within 10 minutes and is one of the most active and effective brands we have found.

Reversed my peripheral neuropathy

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2006 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow's methylcobalamin actually reversed the early stages of idiopathic peripheral neuropathy that I was experiencing. I still take it as insurance to this day. Excellent and easy to take (sublingual).

Nanci Burnham

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best and most absorbable form of B-12; you need only take one every 2-3 days; you can allow it to either dissolve in your mouth or chew it; and it tastes delicious! :) These are not like the B-12 tabs that either hang around in your mouth seemingly forever, or dissolve instantaneously. Thanks, Jarrow Folmulas, for a very good product.

great quality, works quickly

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2007 | Verified Purchase

took this when i became b12 deficient. i noticed a big difference right away. now i have tons more energy and sleep better through the night. cheaper and better than a b12 shot. more convenient too. tastes much better than other brands i've tried.

Doing something

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

First time I used it my brain fizzed - literally - and I am a meat eater! If you are a vegetarian, you really should be taking these. Even meat eaters cannot always absorb all the B12 they need from meat, so should be taking them too. My brain still gives a little fizz of welcome every single time. Is this the best brand? I don't know, as it is my first, but I do know that it is the right kind - the methyl kind, not the cyanide kind - always read the ingredients. Taste is pretty neutral. I suck mine so it dissolves slower - to minimize the brain fizz. I am not sure what it is doing (can't remember what it does), but a few prominent vegetarians have died and/or had strokes recently from lack of it, and this definitely does something.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been very happy with this product. It was recommended to me for stress and depression and it has been helping me with this. I have problems swallowing so the fact that these are chewable is a great relief to me.

Tried and true

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking oral B12 for about 8 years. I've tried just about all brands, and have settled on this as my favorite. Started here... ended here.

Not so thrilled.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

The Methyl B12 I have used in the past was small, cherry flavored, and didn't contain xylitol. This stuff, not so much - it's huge pills/logenzes, lemon-flavored, and has xylitol. I won't be buying it again. On the good side, I lucked out to have ordered powdered L-Lysine (in the jumbo can!) during one of your buy one/get one free sales the last time, and was totally delighted with it. Reordered, and missed the sale, but it's still a great product. One out of two's okay, I guess....