methyl cobalamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A necessity to take for at least a week when Bell's Palsey or Shingles first occur. The only substance that repairs nerve covering. I keep some handy. As good as a hypodermic of B12, at ten cents a dose.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

One of these per day, dissolved under the tongue, keeps my blood level of B12 above normal range.

Good Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've taken this to help peripheral neuropathy along with Jarrow ALA with noticeable improvement. Recommended.

I'm happy with this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My mother in law shared with me how she was able to stop taking an expensive anti-depressant medication after taking B-12 along with D-3. So, I've begun taking each as well. I'm not sure what all factors in, as I have also taken a GABA product. All I know is this winter has been much better for me than the past few in regard to seasonal depression.

this formula prevents me from having b12 injections

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As i have hereditary b12 deficency this tablet has brought my b12 up to normal range and is very pleasant to take i call it m y fruit tingle

Good taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow B12 is OK, my child likes it. One lozenge per day and after 2 months his B12 level was over 1000. In the beginning it was 170! Cyanocobolamin injections did not work but methyl B12 did work very quickly!

A good product at a reasonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm a vegetarian, almost vegan. A blood test done after using the product showed a good level of vitamin B 12.

Worked!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried this to help a Morton's neuroma in my foot, and also bursitus. I also had numb patches in my feet for years I thought was nerve damage from an injury. After a week the pain in my foot was already less and the feeling came back in the numb patches after years of them being numb. Turns out numb patches can be a symptom of B deficiency.

amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i got this because i had nerve damage done due to my wisdom teeth coming out and the left side of my tongue was numb, for over 8 months. my doctor suggested b12 (which i was taking) but it was not helping enough. its now been less then a month of taking this and i see more results in the curing the numbness of my tongue then in the 6 months of taking normal b12. as of the moment of writing this, my tongue is almost completely healed. i can feel it, but there is still a tiny bit of numbness left, about 95% normal (which at this rate, will be gone within 2 weeks) i am so happy with this product that i highly recommend it to anyone.

For B-12 malapsorbsion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Its for my 4 year old son malapsorpsion deficency. The results are evident. I will continue with this and deferent products not just for my children but for myself olso.