Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

Essential for thyroid problems, and receding gums.. I don't have much energy without it. I use it with Thorne's Stress complex, and its helped with hair loss, sciatica, insomnia, ans painful periods.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product. No problems.

This stuff works

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my vegetarian son who just started college...and had a tremendous work load. He became very tired and stressed. I suspected he may have had a Vitamin B12 deficiency and ordered the Jarrow lozenges right away. These B12 lozenges really work. My son's energy increased within a few days and was able to pull through. Thank you Jarrow!

Benefits I didn't expect

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product on a recommendation to curb side effects from Topamax as it causes a B-12 deficiency. It also has helped curb my extreme RLS and I am sleeping better than I have in years!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best brand of b12 that I know of.

This was recommended to us

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been taking this product for about 5 years. Being vegans, we need the extra B-12 and we were told by a nurse that this brand absorbs better. We certainly feel the difference.

Methyl B-12

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2008 | Verified Purchase

I cut these in half, so I have enough for 200 days. A great product from Jarrow.

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's given me lots of extra energy without getting the shots of B-12. Take them religiously. I like the convenience of lozenges. And they taste really good too! Thanks again KJ

Jarrow Formula, Mb-12, 1000 mcg Lozenges

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend. Tried a another B12, but Jarrows was more effective, much happier.

Seems to be a good product with a reasonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I suspected b12 deficiency as I had been having digestion issues for a few years. I have been supplementing with this product, together with B complex, for about a month now. I can feel a slight relief in physical tensions that have been present quite a while. I think I sleep a bit better, too. Earlier I had been taking b12 as cyanocobalamin. So I think this is better. I will continue with this and hope that the good impacts still continue to rise.