Happier every day

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm vegan and currently living in Japan where it's tough to find food that is made for me, so I often have trouble satisfying my daily nutrition requirements. Of course I have to supplement B12 anyway because it's not in any vegan foods (except nutritional yeast, which isn't available here), but I also found out that my sister has a rare genetic condition which makes it difficult for her to methylate all B vitamins. She told me it's likely I have it too. Which means that all the supplements I'd been taking before might not have been helping me that much. And indeed, I was having symptoms of B12 deficiency, despite supplementation. Two weeks after starting this methylated B12 and folate, it's like night and day. I can think clearly, I'm not tired, angry and sad all the time, I have more energy, I sleep better, even my fibromyalgia has improved. These are absolutely amazing and they have at least partly saved me from a very bad depression.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product, our son love's it. Nice balanced b12 and folate plus b6 (all active form of vitamins), no need of three different products if you dial with methylation issues.

Good result...

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using the product 10 days. The B12 value, which is 314 when I first started, is now 366. The B12 value, which I could not raise with needle reinforcements, reached satisfactory level in 10 days using this product. THANKS UHERB ....

does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

my B12 values went up from 134 to 252 after one box - i took one lozenge a day and had a second blood test. didn't take any other vitamin or changed my food preferences so i can say that for me it is working faster than the regular B12 lozenge that should be taken under the tongue. i cant say it tastes very good but its OK, and the texture is a bit "sand" like but it doesn't bother. i will continue taking these lozenge to keep my B12 level right.

Great energy & clarity

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just get it! Great for mental clarify and people dealing with MTHFR.

Folate not folic acid is the way to go.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

New research suggests that folic acid supplementation may be an issue for those who have had cancer. I higher rate of recurrence in the case of bladder cancer has been found. No such link for folate was found. Fortunately we don't have mandatory folic acid fortification of flour here in N Zealand. Lets keep it that way. The addition of B12 is an added bonus in case of anaemia masking.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

Like this as it not only combines B12 & Folate in one pill but also delivers high amount per serving. To pay less, please see in my iHerb page.

Posted by TheBuzz on January 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

These are the best! Contains an excellent dose of methylcobalamin which is better than just cobalamin that most b-12 soups contain. Great taste and good price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2017 | Verified Purchase