Happier every day

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm vegan and currently living in Japan where it's tough to find food that is made for me, so I often have trouble satisfying my daily nutrition requirements. Of course I have to supplement B12 anyway because it's not in any vegan foods (except nutritional yeast, which isn't available here), but I also found out that my sister has a rare genetic condition which makes it difficult for her to methylate all B vitamins. She told me it's likely I have it too. Which means that all the supplements I'd been taking before might not have been helping me that much. And indeed, I was having symptoms of B12 deficiency, despite supplementation. Two weeks after starting this methylated B12 and folate, it's like night and day. I can think clearly, I'm not tired, angry and sad all the time, I have more energy, I sleep better, even my fibromyalgia has improved. These are absolutely amazing and they have at least partly saved me from a very bad depression.

B12/Folate/B6

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product, our son love's it. Nice balanced b12 and folate plus b6 (all active form of vitamins), no need of three different products if you dial with methylation issues.

Good result...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using the product 10 days. The B12 value, which is 314 when I first started, is now 366. The B12 value, which I could not raise with needle reinforcements, reached satisfactory level in 10 days using this product. THANKS UHERB ....

does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my B12 values went up from 134 to 252 after one box - i took one lozenge a day and had a second blood test. didn't take any other vitamin or changed my food preferences so i can say that for me it is working faster than the regular B12 lozenge that should be taken under the tongue. i cant say it tastes very good but its OK, and the texture is a bit "sand" like but it doesn't bother. i will continue taking these lozenge to keep my B12 level right.

Love It

Posted by Katie87 on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Feel Good After Taking This

Useful combination formula for methylated B's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This formula includes methyl B-12, methyl folate, and a low dose of methyl B-6 (P-5-P). The folate dose may be a bit higher than ideal for daily use, unless a person has a condition that needs this much. It is nice having the 3 MTHFR condition B's together in one lozenge. Be aware that this lozenge, although lemon, is more bitter tasting than Jarrow formula B-12 lozenge. My granddaughter definitely did not care for it; my daughter found it quite acceptable in flavor.

Great energy & clarity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just get it! Great for mental clarify and people dealing with MTHFR.

I like this brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

and prefer this dissolving tablet over the granular packets as I find that they often will melt if kept out. These are quick to dissolve and have a pleasant taste.

perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it´s a great product!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i haven't used it yet,i didn't come fast so i'll use it just now

1 2