Protection

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a chronic disease which requires me to take several medications. I use this products to stave off possible liver damage. I haven't had any negative liver screening tests for 12 years, so I think this product is doing its job.

Nothing Works Like Milk Thistle

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on August 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have a very severe form of Myofascial Pain Syndrome (MPS) which causes painful contraction knots in the muscles called trigger points. These knots are very painful and that pain can be eased somewhat by routine trigger point injections. I started taking 3 caps of Milk Thistle, 3x a day and immediately all symptoms of vertigo and toxicity were gone. Yes, I said IMMEDIATELY...as in hours, not days. Once this efficacy was confirmed, I was able to have my clinician radically increase the number of trigger point injections. When I say radically, I went from about 4 or 5 injections knocking me out for a week, to tolerating 180 per session, 2x a week for four months. Thousands of injections that did immense good at actually taking the fight to the trigger points the way only a sharp needle can. I was able to eventually taper down to the recommended dosage of just 3 caps a day when the toxic load was much decreased. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Pure and powerful

Posted by erichards on August 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

This formula is a simply straight up herbal extract, concentrated and standardized. I also like the product because it's allergen-free (I don't mind the gelatin, I'm not a vegetarian), and the smaller sized caps go down easily.

Absolutely love this stuff to prevent hangovers

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on January 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I use it to prevent hangovers and we have not had a hangover since! We went on a vacation to Europe for 10 days and drank heavily the whole time and never felt ill from drinking the night before.It makes me feel like I am helping my organs and it has not hurt any of m blood sugar levels, which are normal this past 6 months. ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Get more poo poo

Posted by Mrsfireball on February 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

The amount and frequency of poo poo obviously getting more after taking this supplement. Can't say for sure whether my liver is healthier but I am happy with the result.

Best milk thistle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Narrow is a most- trusted brand. My husband likes this,one

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good for protecting the liver from doctors meds. Safe.

Great Milk Thistle

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with this product. I notice when I don't take it.

Cool product