Good for detoxing but contains polyacrylite

Posted by vitality on May 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This seems more effective than the normal NAC, but it's hard to tell. I don't like that it contains polyacrylite - not healthy at all - but perhaps that is made up for in this product being more effective for detoxing overall.

Energizes me but also makes me feel bad

Posted by danarm on Sep 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Strange supplement... it is both energizing and tiring to me.

NAC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It made me feel dizzy and naucious.Still though i can't be 100% sure it was that cause everything else in my life at that point was kind of a mess.I will give it another chance at some other point;-)

Not for me !

Posted by Myozen on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've PND (Post nasal drip) and N-A-C helps with dissolving excessive phlegm. I have been taking DR's Best NAC for the past few months and decided to give Jarrow's Formula a try, since it's sustained-released, I thought it would provide relief throughout the day. Jarrow's Formula has other products that were effective, however this did not work for me. I am going back to Dr's Best for NAC.

too early to tell

Posted by Katarinatan on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it can be hassle to eat this pill..it works better with some orange juice. the pill itself is very sour.

jury is still out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I havent been using this consistently yet, so I do not notice any difference at this time. The bottle indicates to take, preferably, on an empty stomach. I take other meds first thing in the a.m. that cannot be taken at the same time as this, so I guess I will need to take it at night.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't see any difference, but heard NAC is good for health.

Victor Vittorino

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Just received and started taking.

happy