Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

I could definitely feel a difference within days of starting the product. 2-3 doses of this product completely cleared up my seriously congested nose. I was totally amazed! This product works best with Vitamin C, so I make sure that I take 3,000mg of buffered vitamin c also. My main reason for buying this product was to assist in my heavy metal detox after a case of mold poisoning.N-A-C is a great metal chealtor and also cleanses the Liver of toxins. I would highly recommend giving this product and brand a try.

Won't go a day without it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have breast cancer which has spread to my sternum in November 2012 and I can feel it munching away around my ribs. At the beginning of February I developed what I can only describe as the world's worst stitch. NOTHING would take the pain away I thought my sterum pain was bad, this was miles worse. I'd ordered the NAC to compliment the no to slash/burn/science Sutherlandia OPC regimen I planned to start. Within days of taking the NAC the pain was so much better. I started taking the NAC 2 capsules 3 times a day on 15th February by the 17th February I was no longer in pain. I'd seen my chest doctor on 12th February and the letter he sent to my GP (General Practitioner) states my liver is enlarged, well it doesn't feel like that anymore. The only thing about NAC is that your urine is a very stong yellow colour which is a sympton of liver disease but my eyes are bright, white and alert. I take 2 capsules with a plant cell vitamin C capsule with water, juice or 2 fluid ounces of noni juice 3 times a day. It has my life liveable again. I try to take one of the doses before I go to sleep by 2230 each night as the liver like the rest of our body regenerates overnight.

great product however limit period you take it

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

these are great. feeling more alive and switched on. seems to have improved my memory as well. am 48 yrs old so this has seemd to make a huge difference. am told only to take it every three months so am on alst bottle now. Will have a break and see what results.research says once your own glutathionine kicks in (protein producing in cells) you dont need this as muchg. I take x2 per day am/pm and will reduce to x1 in final month monitor results.

Good for detoxing but contains polyacrylite

Posted by vitality on May 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

This seems more effective than the normal NAC, but it's hard to tell. I don't like that it contains polyacrylite - not healthy at all - but perhaps that is made up for in this product being more effective for detoxing overall.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

Read that NAC was good for kicking addictions and keeping serotonin high- I think it is working on my carb cravings!

Susan

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have pulmonary fibrosis, my doctor told me to use NAC, he also said that I could get it at a reasonable price from this site. He was right, not only does this product help my breathing, it doesn't cost a lot. Thank you so much for keeping your prices down & carring products that are worth while.

Very effective supplement for increasing glutathione

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you follow the directions and take these NAC pills away from food (along with SAMe) and the appropriate synergistic vitamins with food, it really really works.

Helped my leg fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering from my leg fatigue for more than a year. Every time I go upstairs, my legs get so tired that I feel I cannot take another step. After only two days of taking NAC (two a day), my leg fatigue showed a remarkable improvement by about 80%! Now it's been 3 weeks since I started taking NAC and my legs and back feel much better.

Have on hand for hangovers and if you take lots of Tylenol

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product. On the rare occasion I drink alcohol, this has helped to prevent or treat hangovers. The best strategy is to take N-A-C before you drink, though. I have also taken this after consuming tylenol for a few days. It seems to help detox the liver faster so side effects from tylenol, alcohol, etc are much less severe.

violent action on the sick

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

For patients with chronic Chlamydia is the perfect medicine. It kills Chlamydiae slowly, in small portions. So sick so there is no sudden and severe attacks of coughing in the purification of bronchial secretions.