N-A-C Sustain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

excellent product, I take one morning and night. has really helped to clear out, My Fatty Liver

Really Works - so happy about it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We read one of the reviews that said to take 3-4 tablets every three hours if not feeling well and didn't believe it. In Singapore, when one of us starts getting congested and achy, we all do, but this time, my husband was sick and I thought we might as well try to follow these instructions. Mind you, we have tried the gambit of products - and alternatives - and always ended up with the whole family on antibiotics because the sickness turned into a bacterial infection, strep or tonsillitis mostly. So, when my husband started taking this product, 3-4 tablets every 3 hours, he recovered within 5 days and never took time off work from exhaustion AND the rest of the family stayed well. This is truly remarkable considering our history! I found another N-A-C product in Singapore and the bottle was Singapore $55.00, or around $40 USD. So, the price is also affordable.

LH from IL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product really works great! I have an immune system deficiency and I get lots of colds and flus, and this NAC has cut down on my sick time.

Energizes me but also makes me feel bad

Posted by danarm on Sep 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Strange supplement... it is both energizing and tiring to me.

Bullseye!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Grabbed a bottle for blepharitis... popped a couple first evening, and: alcohol cravings (i like a drink or three at night): gone flu-like symptoms (no shot this year, so far): nearly gone within an hour i love this supplement

Detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This does seem to have a detoxing effect. I get lttle back pains around my kdneys and this seems to have disappered since I started taking this.

A huge help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I recommend Jarrow Formulas, N-A-C Sustain to anyone with GI troubles. It has become a significant part of my treatment for food sensativity issues due to Salicylate allergies. This product is the only NAC sustain I have found. The sustain is necessary because NAC breaks down in the system very quickly becoming useless and can plug up the works.

Great NAC

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I haven't had any health issues since taking Jarrow N-A-C Sustain. No annual allergy/sinus problems, no Spring colds, & no upset stomach or headaches! I like the time release feature, as NAC breaks down quickly..this lasts throughout the day.

This is a keeper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. I can tell a difference and my husband has Parkinson's and so I think they help him also. He takes it twice a day as this proguct is a percursor to Glutathione which is much needed with this disease.Of course this is not a cure but it helps with slowing down the progression of it.Over all I Like the product better than others.

Great product for lungs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The Nurse Practitioner at my pulmonolgist's office recommended this for bronchiectasis, and it has helped a great deal.