Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this to keep my liver healthier and to aid detoxification. I also take it as it is said to kill some pathogens and infections in the blood such as the elementary bodies and spores of cpn - chlamydia pneumoniae bacteria - which I have in my blood, one of the causes/consequences of my m.e., and helps keep it cleaner.

N-A-C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Antioxidant NAC is a good product. In Finland this product has risen up discussion many times. This will help lung function. I'm pleased!

Great antioxidant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Good too for after drinking/hangovers. I usually take one right before bed or first thing in the morning.

NAC Sustain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great product to help the liver function.

Wonderful for detoxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like wine and if I have a couple of glasses I always take one or two tablets before I go to bed. Works like a charm. I wake up with no fuzziness.

Good form of NAC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've had a greater sense of well being sense using this form of NAC, which suggests I was low in the antioxidant glutathione. Jarrow makes great products.

My #1 Standby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Having taken NAC since November of 2009, I was more than pleased to find it here on IHerb for 45% less. NAC, Jarrow Formula, which is the best brand, is the only 'medication' for my IPF.

this is helpful for a leaky gut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I believe that this supplement is very good to help cure a leaky gut. I trust in Jarrow. I think it's a good brand. I take one a day, like it says on the bottle. I take it before I eat (20 to 30 minutes before), because I think it will work better that way.

I take two per day

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This helps deal with the detox you get from taking Iodoral, also available on this site. Jarrow is my preferred brand for most supplements, and the sustain part makes me feel like it's doing its work longer.

good for sinustis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product seems to have help a little with my sinuses.