Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this to keep my liver healthier and to aid detoxification. I also take it as it is said to kill some pathogens and infections in the blood such as the elementary bodies and spores of cpn - chlamydia pneumoniae bacteria - which I have in my blood, one of the causes/consequences of my m.e., and helps keep it cleaner.

N-A-C

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

Antioxidant NAC is a good product. In Finland this product has risen up discussion many times. This will help lung function. I'm pleased!

Great antioxidant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2007 | Verified Purchase

Good too for after drinking/hangovers. I usually take one right before bed or first thing in the morning.

NAC Sustain

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great product to help the liver function.

NAC

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

It made me feel dizzy and naucious.Still though i can't be 100% sure it was that cause everything else in my life at that point was kind of a mess.I will give it another chance at some other point;-)

Wonderful for detoxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like wine and if I have a couple of glasses I always take one or two tablets before I go to bed. Works like a charm. I wake up with no fuzziness.

Good form of NAC

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've had a greater sense of well being sense using this form of NAC, which suggests I was low in the antioxidant glutathione. Jarrow makes great products.

Affordable NAC

Posted by CharlotteJernigan on December 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Some great health benefits of NAC have been established by clinical trials but I take this to help reduce hair loss due to low thyroid function -- a friend claims his hair is much fuller and curlier with this product. Subjectively, I feel it is helping. Plus, my hair cutter said "Your hair is thicker!" when I went in a few days ago. (She knew nothing of my supplement efforts, her reaction was a truly spontaneous comment.) I also take extra biotin and either Ayurveda bhringaraj herb or TCM foti plus Pure Synergy "Bone Renewal." All of these benefit nails, teeth, hair and bones. The only reason I cannot give this product five stars is because it contains magnesium stearate, as most of the Jarrow line still does since they have not yet altered their factories to remove it from the process. This is especially unfortunate for a liver-detox support product. N.A.C. as precursor to the super antioxidant. Internet claims: "It may aid in the prevention of heart disease, boost the immune system, improve metabolism and promote hair growth. " Many people with lung and breathing issues respond well to it because it has been clinically proven to thin mucous and open breathing passages so it is sometimes prescribed physicians for this purpose. ++ c j

My #1 Standby

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

Having taken NAC since November of 2009, I was more than pleased to find it here on IHerb for 45% less. NAC, Jarrow Formula, which is the best brand, is the only 'medication' for my IPF.

this is helpful for a leaky gut

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

I believe that this supplement is very good to help cure a leaky gut. I trust in Jarrow. I think it's a good brand. I take one a day, like it says on the bottle. I take it before I eat (20 to 30 minutes before), because I think it will work better that way.