Jarrow Formula, N-A-G 750 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Within one week this formula helped symtems of IBS I've suffered with for years. I read where it may help those with Chrones Disease so I thought I would give it a try, Very happy I did. Thank you! Kathy

Best formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I tried glucosamine sulfate with no effect but NAG was able to cut my neck and intestine problems by 60%.

pain gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since using N-A-G from Jarrow Formulas that nagging joint and coccyx pain I had been experiencing for years has virtually vanished

Good price and works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use NAG to boost my mood as well as my joint healthy. I have a compromised digestive system and my digestive lining apparently does not make much acetyl. NAG supplies the acetyl and boost my mood better than any form of choline I have tried.

Saving grace!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I read about NAG in the Lancet and found this product. This is the acetyl form of glucosamine that isn't the same as the regular glucosamine that everyone buys for joint pain. It has been proven to help the intestinal tract but also effective for joints and now a new study in mice found it helpful for MS. I was having a long bout (exacerbation) of M.S. I have been feeling absolutely wonderful since taking this product. I haven't felt better in yrs.!

Good for Leaky Gut Support, hair and nails better too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My MD recommended this for my leaky gut protocol, my hair and nails improved too, nice side effect!

Superior Form of Glucosamine

Posted by TinVal on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

acetylated forms of many biological substances are very often the superior forms - in terms of heightened stability, absorption through the intestine, increased solubility in the plasma, and better transport across the Blood-Brain-Barrier. - - - - - - - - - Month ago a friend of mine recommended me this product to treat IBS caused by mercury. 3 grams a day really work because I feel the same improvement as if taking 10 grams glutamine - the main precursor of NAG and an essential building block of intestinal wall. - - - - - - - Like the fact Jarrows use only one filler ingredient.

Best ever for my arthritis Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This glucosamine product assist my system in two ways. I have experienced irritable bowel system in the pass and it keeps it in check. Also without taking this form of glucosamine, my back and muscle pain would be much worst. As long as I am taking it I can keep any discomfort to a minimum. Thanks iherb for continue to have this product for my benefit.

Good product, fast service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have been using the product for a few years and as a result my back aches have nearly disappeared. The product also appears to be gentle on my stomach.

Help for Intestines

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to help my irritable bowels and I believe it's helping my dry eyes.