Jarrow N-A-G

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This appears to be helping me with GI track issues. General health seems to also be improving. This may be playing a part.

N A G 750

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this product and service! Thanks

A morning product for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just before brushing my teeth, I take the Jarrow NAG... good stuff!

NAGo.75g120cJoints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I believe it'll support my joints' health. ~2weeks I'm taking it with some other supplements. -& My knees & feet are normally ready from previous to the next day heavy walk challange with my big St.Bernard. NAG helps the joint restoration - not alone of course (I use ~5+ other supplements to help my joints). I'll see how it'll work in future.

Excellent for Joint Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow is a top name and these seem to help my joints.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like Jarrow a lot

Seems to help with bowel system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I take this once every few days and it seems to help me have a better bowel system when I take it.

quite subtle anti-imflammatory effect, a little drowsiness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took this for my sore throat that is chronic and some IBS like symphtom. (informations found on google search) At first, I felt some decrease in chronic inflammation around my throat, ears, nose. may be placebo. After more than a month of 2cap dosage per day, I came to suspect that I might be a little drowsy because of this so I stopped taking it and some drowsiness like brain fog is gone. I do not exactly figure out this effect was there from the time I started or not. This supplement is known to help leaky gut and some inflamation. I think it might have some mild diazepam like sedation effect.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I only take one tablet per day of these. I haven't noticed any change, but I trust that there will be long term benefits.

NAG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My nine year old daughter takes this for bone, joint, and gastrointestinal health. She has multiple system dysfunctions so it is difficult to tell if it has made any appreciable difference in her bones, but we do think that she complains less about joint pain. No difference in her GI system health or symptoms.