Plastic Bottle -- big thumbs down

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

If I could give this zero stars, I would. I was shocked to find that this was in a plastic bottle. I've never seen apple cider vinegar in plastic before, and for good reason. Acidic foods leach chemicals from plastics at much higher levels than other foodstuffs. Same reason why canned tomatoes are such an issue as they leach chemicals from the can liner. BPA is only one of a host of chemicals in many plastics that you do not want in your food. And, of course, the environmental consequences of plastics are devastating. I'm sad to say that I only opened this to dump the contents down the drain and toss the bottle in the recycle. I definitely would never purchase this again, and from both a health and environmental perspective, I hope others don't buy this either!

Stored in plastic bottle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have not opened the bottle yet and kind of hesitant to do so and use it. It is packaged in really cheap plastic bottle which is by no means appropriate for this content. Websites give conflicting reviews for plastic bottles for vinegar but personally I would like to be on the safe side in regards to plastic bottles for vinegar.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't understand why this product went up so much in cost. Almost doubled the cost since I purchased it a little over a month ago. Very disappointing

Plastic Bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

It should be stated that this comes in a plastic bottle because acidic products like vinegar are known to likely leach into this very healthy vinegar. As an autoimmune patient with multiple sensitivities I can’t take the risk, so this expensive vinegar unfortunately will be used for cleaning. I ll stick with Bragg’s in glass bottle next time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

more sour than other brands I've tried. normal. nothing fantastic.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Well, it's ok. Not better or worse than most brands. I'll only get it if it's on sale again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Справжній оцет, з осадом.

Jarrow organic apple cider vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is over priced

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I will buy it again

Good But In Plastic Bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product quality seems good but don’t like it that it’s in a plastic bottle.