Awful!

Posted by Reviewer1877982 on Sep 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ordered two of these. Usually buy Nutiva, which I had been happy with, but thought I would have a change, based on comments here. Was really disappointed as the smell was rancid, and the taste was extremely bitter. I have tried it in cooking and the awful taste comes through rather than coconut. Can't even use it on my hair. Sadly, a complete waste of money and will have to throw away and go back to Nutiva.

Weak Coconut Flavor!

Posted by Reviewer3063326 on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used other brands of organic coconut oil, this one is not so great.

I dont like the taste of Jarrow

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Will buy Nutiva again when it gets back into stock.

Not the best...

Posted by Reviewer1216815 on Jun 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have used coconut oil for a while now. Tried this brand on a whim (price and weight). Not my favourite brand. Cooking with it imparted coconut flavour to the food. Not so bad with muffins. Not so great with eggs. I've never had that happen with coconut oils before. I found it didn't absorb quickly when used as moisturizer. My biggest complaint is that it got grainy very quickly. I've had that happen when my jar gets almost empty, not 1/3 full. The grit never went away (melting or rubbing it in). Pitching the last little bit and boghtnNutiva again.

support Israel

Posted by 5681402499358698654 on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

بعد ما اشتريته اكتشفت ان شركة المنتج تدعم العلاقة الامريكية ! سيء جداً !! الاسرائيلية I found out in the company official website that they support the Israeli American relationships!! So bad!!

got nothing

Posted by 5279138504392772847 on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

لم يصل

Leaking ) :

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for the first time. Abit disappointed as the oil was leaking and wet the other products as well ) :

Didn't receive the product

Posted by 4789381222623836606 on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't receive the product :(

Unfair to Willard's but here goes.

Posted by 5558299951893615447 on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Iherb is becoming a bit of a joke lately. 6 weeks and no sign of my items. So how can I review this? Well I can't but I can review I herbs dismal attempt at fobbing me off and blaming the post. That total rubbish. One time iHerb was a pleasure to deal with, now their becoming a bit of a joke 6 weeks and counting for this item, but what's bothering me even more is I have 4 more parcels from iHerb. If you want to learn about patience, purchase from iHerb, if you want your items and stay healthy, well purchase elsewhere.

I have not received

Posted by 4769631708722052778 on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have not received the products still awaiting

1 2