Awful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ordered two of these. Usually buy Nutiva, which I had been happy with, but thought I would have a change, based on comments here. Was really disappointed as the smell was rancid, and the taste was extremely bitter. I have tried it in cooking and the awful taste comes through rather than coconut. Can't even use it on my hair. Sadly, a complete waste of money and will have to throw away and go back to Nutiva.

Weak Coconut Flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used other brands of organic coconut oil, this one is not so great.

support Israel

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

بعد ما اشتريته اكتشفت ان شركة المنتج تدعم العلاقة الامريكية ! سيء جداً !! الاسرائيلية I found out in the company official website that they support the Israeli American relationships!! So bad!!

I dont like the taste of Jarrow

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

Will buy Nutiva again when it gets back into stock.

Not the best...

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have used coconut oil for a while now. Tried this brand on a whim (price and weight). Not my favourite brand. Cooking with it imparted coconut flavour to the food. Not so bad with muffins. Not so great with eggs. I've never had that happen with coconut oils before. I found it didn't absorb quickly when used as moisturizer. My biggest complaint is that it got grainy very quickly. I've had that happen when my jar gets almost empty, not 1/3 full. The grit never went away (melting or rubbing it in). Pitching the last little bit and boghtnNutiva again.

НЕ РЕКОМЕНДУЮ

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ребята, если берете для готовки, знайте- это не настоящее масло кокоса! Попробовала, это ужас! Кокос ну совсем другой!Использовать только для волос и тела, и то, я бы засомневалась! Нутива подходит для готовки и только! ОЧень жаль, что этот производитель нас обманывает, т.к. много чего брала их производства:(

got nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

لم يصل

NOT RECEIVED!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

ITEM DID NOT ARRIVE. Would have left no star but not an option.

Bad smell and does not have with eczema itch

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

It is my first time trying coconut oil so I have no other brands to compare with. I bought this as I have read that coconut oil can help with eczema itch. I tried, and it does not help at all. I then read that coconut oil is great for cooking, so I tried using 2 tea spoonfuls to stir-fry vegetables. The smell is horrible and after cooking, my vegetable has a bad smell plus a bad taste. I had to rinse my cooked veg afterwards to get rid of the taste before I can finish the dish.

I will not buy it again because the company supports Israel's killer kids