Maybe just not my thing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

This coconut oil is not what i would return to because it is very difficult in use. When I melt it in my palms it simple leaves some grains that don't melt and leave a mess.

Prefer Nutiva

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because iHerb was out of Nutiva. It was OK but I really prefer Nutiva.

so-so

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

Use it for body&hair. Not very good because of smell. It smells like fried oil not like fresh green coconut oil. I were in Thailand & try oroginal coconut iol. It smells different. Want to try other oils.

lost a customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

The first purchase of 2 tubs that I got were AMAZING. Creamy, thick, super moisturizing and delicious to eat too. But the third purchase (of 2 tubs) was a big disappointment. It smelled burnt and did not moisturize well. It also balled up into little hard almost BB pellet like balls (not like when it solidifies in colder weather, this stayed even in the hottest days of summer and did not melt well when I tried to smoosh it with my fingers and body heat). So I still dream of the quality of the first two tubs. The smell was so good. But unfortunately, I've switched to another brand.

So so

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

Well, this coconut oil is good but it doesn't taste or smell like other coconut oils. For the rest, is OK.

a bit chunky but good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not as good for cooking as some other brands - it starts to smell in high temperature. It was OK was baking though. The price is right if you're looking for something for just skin care. We use coconut oil for skin moisturing daily.

only for cooking

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

But this oil is very poorly absorbed my skin. It is suitable only for cooking, definitely not for cosmetic purposes.

Not my favorite coconut oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

If I have to choose coconut oil as my favorite it would be Garden of Life or ARtisana. This oil is nice, but the package leaked and texture of this oil is unusually "gummy" I would say.

Organic oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good but does not taste as great as Nature's Way. which i also got from Iherbs

Product is good but not easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

We don't know if it was because the package was left out in the sun, but the oil appeared to have partially melted, then became so hard we couldn't measure. We will try Lou-Ana Coconut Oil from the super market and see if it is actually better.

1 2 3 4