Prefer Nutiva

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Oct 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because iHerb was out of Nutiva. It was OK but I really prefer Nutiva.

so-so

Posted by Reviewer2567408 on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Use it for body&hair. Not very good because of smell. It smells like fried oil not like fresh green coconut oil. I were in Thailand & try oroginal coconut iol. It smells different. Want to try other oils.

lost a customer

Posted by 4824433389278919846 on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The first purchase of 2 tubs that I got were AMAZING. Creamy, thick, super moisturizing and delicious to eat too. But the third purchase (of 2 tubs) was a big disappointment. It smelled burnt and did not moisturize well. It also balled up into little hard almost BB pellet like balls (not like when it solidifies in colder weather, this stayed even in the hottest days of summer and did not melt well when I tried to smoosh it with my fingers and body heat). So I still dream of the quality of the first two tubs. The smell was so good. But unfortunately, I've switched to another brand.

So so

Posted by Reviewer3324415 on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Well, this coconut oil is good but it doesn't taste or smell like other coconut oils. For the rest, is OK.

a bit chunky but good

Posted by sav430 on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not as good for cooking as some other brands - it starts to smell in high temperature. It was OK was baking though. The price is right if you're looking for something for just skin care. We use coconut oil for skin moisturing daily.

only for cooking

Posted by Reviewer3253143 on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

But this oil is very poorly absorbed my skin. It is suitable only for cooking, definitely not for cosmetic purposes.

Not my favorite coconut oil!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If I have to choose coconut oil as my favorite it would be Garden of Life or ARtisana. This oil is nice, but the package leaked and texture of this oil is unusually "gummy" I would say.

Organic oil

Posted by 5028158785135918540 on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good but does not taste as great as Nature's Way. which i also got from Iherbs

Product is good but not easy to use

Posted by 5171801427634593423 on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We don't know if it was because the package was left out in the sun, but the oil appeared to have partially melted, then became so hard we couldn't measure. We will try Lou-Ana Coconut Oil from the super market and see if it is actually better.

It better not to be your first choice

Posted by 5619298850381222466 on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love everything about it (like even they keep it preserve in a dark bottle which protect from light) .. Though, just discover there are much more better oil out there .. My fault for not searching enough before ordering , especially, when I read "expeller-pressed in a controlled, indoor environmen", it means it got heated. زيت ممتاز ولكن يوجد أفضل منه ، الرائحة والنكهة مقبولة وحتى لون العلبة ممتازة لانها تمنع دخول أي أشعة ، ولكن انصحكم بالبحث عن أنواع أكثر قبل طلب الشراء لأنه غير معصور على البارد

1 2 3