Taste is bland

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The coconut smell of Jarrow Formulas is more bland than other brands that I have tried. Maybe it is because it is expeller pressed and not cold pressed. Cold pressed oils have a stronger flavor.

Herlig

Posted by kristine on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Perfekt kokkosnøttolje. Digg i smoothie! Og ska være bra for en heil rekke ting bl.anna hud og hår osv.

not strong smell as 'Now" brand, I like this one better

Posted by Reviewer1270788 on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this as a thyroid guard.

Maybe

Posted by Reviewer2955621 on Aug 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this coconut oil okay. Has a good smell and makes the skin feel soft. But it says to keep it in the refrigerator for freshness. I tried that at first and it was so hard you couldn’t get it out of the jar. If you have to warm it every time you use it, seems to me that would not be as good as keeping it at room temperature in the first place. I also thought that a good brand of coconut oil did not have to be refrigerated. It has a very long shelf life if it’s the real stuff so it makes me wonder what’s in this one that has to be refrigerated. I will go back to my favorite brand, Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil.

Re-order item

Posted by 5031742236706004077 on Nov 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Re-order and stick to this coconut oil, my husband like it so much for his dry skin, love that smell naturally, good for my little one for nappies change better than some nappies change cream, for cooking was good too, multi purpose use this coconut oil!

Great!

Posted by dreambodyclub on Nov 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The only minus for me is that product is in plastic jar. Otherwise it's a great oil!

Awesome

Posted by 5371546764224889289 on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Me and my mother and sisters love this oil we use it in our hair almost every day and it does softten the hair ♥️

beautiful

Posted by 5426552097295308115 on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful and a wonderful product and I would recommend using it

good but...

Posted by 5166423602381127049 on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Got a strange smell. Not as bad as other coconut oil I tried... I prefer Nutiva one.

Posted by 5248369351794158611 on Jul 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have heard that coconut oil is good for health. I have done some research and picked this brand. Iherb have a variety of choice for extra virgin coconut oil and the price is good. It has a strong coconut scent but it has no taste. I would store it in the fridge and eat a table spoon of this a day. It's like eating coconut ice cream. I didn't notice any effect. Maybe I should order more and take it for a longer time. For more review, just click my username.