Cheaper than Nutiva. For Radiant Skin, A Supercharged Metabolism And – um- A Stretchier You!

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH REVIEWS on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Cosmopolitan magazine recently quoted the Australian SUPERMODEL MIRANDA KERR (wife of actor Orlando Bloom) as saying that coconut oil was the key to her clear skin, lustrous hair and svelte figure. “I’ve been drinking it since I was 14 and it’s the one thing I can’t live without,” quotes Cosmo. “I will not go a day without coconut oil. I personally take four tablespoons per day, either on my salads, in my cooking or in my cups of green tea.” I use it for cooking and also apply it on hair and skin. Result? Delicious meal, shiny hair, smooth skin and weight loss.

MOLD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I opened my coconut oil this morning to find that the top of the oil was covered with mold, and I don't see how to contact this website!

Good oil for several different uses.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started not long using this oil for cooking replacing olive oil. Nice light coconut taste. I am also taking one teaspoon during every meal and I am using it on my face as mosturizer. Impressive how this oil smooth your skin even after several hours from the application. Next it will be all over my body after my next shower! Amazing Product.

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tasted like plastic, not buying coconut oil in a plastic container again..