not a good brand of phosphatidyl serine

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

I prefer Country Life's formula to this one. Jarrow's formula just doesn't give me the "brain energy" and focus that Country Life does. Don't waste your $$ on this one. 2 thumbs down. :(

Not good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bad for my tyroid

never try

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Dare not to try as I have then bought a PS100 made of sunflower instead of soy like this one )I have thyroid problem).

Sleep Maintenance

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was hoping this would help with waking up in the middle of the night and struggling to get back to sleep, but I didn't notice any difference.

A letdown

Posted by Hypatia on May 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

I found this product does not work as well as the capsule or gelcaps by Doctor's Best.

Heart racing

Posted by JDSEED on April 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow is a great brand, and this product is liked by many. However it seemed to cause my heart to race, perhaps that's due to lowering cortisol levels. I've seen a few random reviews on the net from others who have the same experience. I used to have low cortisol, supposed to have ok cortisol levels now and weaned off cortisol prescription medicine. Perhaps that's why it didn't suit me. I still use other Jarrow products.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dear Team, I ordered this product and paid Rs. 653 towards shipping charges. Now that this product is being delivered by DHL in Mumbai (India), they have levied further charge of Rs. 1215.98 (including Rs. 500+ taxes towards handling charges)!!! Why am I double charged??? FYI, last month I ordered the sameproduct overAmazon, but they did not charge me twice. Request a proper explanation to this, as I am feeling cheated. Though I have made the payment on DHL website, under distress so as to get the product delivered. Request you to kindly sort this issue and refund my excess money paid to DHL of Rs. 1215.98. Thanks, Anup Agarwal

PS 100

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Haven't used long enough to give review.

Can't tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

No difference between days I take this supplement and those days I don't, so not really sure how to rate it