Boiled pomegranate juice void of antioxidants

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

All of the antioxidant properties are lost when the juice is boiled and concentrated.

Great Tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, and fresh. I can tell the quality is very good with this product. I usually take a tablespoon and hold it under my tongue for a minute to let it absorb sublingually, then I slowly ingest the rest, letting it coat my throat.

did not keep well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We had this in the fridge but it did not last well.

My favorite pomegranate juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow's is the best one I've tried.

Awful.

Posted by TheNutriTech on Jul 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The taste is awful, even with increased serving, it tasted like a spoiled tomato, it does not taste like a real pomegranate, not even close.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite products, sweet and slightly tart, but very refreshing. I take one table spoon of this, mix it with water in a small cup, and drink it every morning. It became a nice morning 'habit'. A wonder juice - Pomegranate - full with vitamin A, C, E and antioxidants, it is extremely good for our brains and hearts. We (my husband and me) make cures of two consecutive bottles (~3-4 weeks of usage), and then take a pause of 1-2 weeks; can't wait to open a new bottle :D. Just try one :), and you might want to buy more.

strong concerntate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very strong! its a concentrate so i've been mixing it with water! i have been trying to have it everyday but stuggle with the taste a little! i will keep trying because i know this is very good for me!

Tastes nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the flavor but heatlhwise I'm not sure its doing anything for me because I don't feel any better for taking it.

Falling in love with Jarrow....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Formulas, PomeGreat, Pomegranate 12floz (360ml). Bought this once and wanting to purchase this again but it is now out of stock. I hope this will restock soon. The benefit of this product has no words that i could describe. The only thing i can say is I AM IN LOVE. Please restock soon so that i can stock up. Thank you iHerb for bringing quality products. I have since been your regular customer.

Product Cure my Wife 's Flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Three weeks ago , my wife caught a flu with soar throat . After taking doctor's medication seems to be no improvement . After she drunk Jarrow Formulas pomegranate juice , her soar throat immediate disappeared.