Not worth buying anymore!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

As stated by other people, Jarrow unfortunately changed (2013) the formula and removed some of the previous ingredients (added some new ones). This new formula isn't good as the old one.

where is the old formula?

Posted by HealthyPill on December 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think the old formula has much better than this one. I don't why they change the formula. I thought Jarrow only changes the bottles. It is really sad. The old formula works really well. It helped to stop the urge to urinate.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

After using this product my visit to the toilet has dropped from 3 or 4 times to ONLY ONE.

Helps in my prostrate night problem

Posted by normantan on September 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

i used to wake up 2 to 3 times in the night to pass urine. After taking JF prostrate Optimizer for a month, I only wake up once or none at all at night to pass urine.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is a great product. my husband's psa has dropped significantly. his doctor asked him what he was doing differently. and it was the prostate optimizer.

Prostate Optimizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been using this for about a year, we like the product and always order thru iHerb.

prostate health

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

works great for me.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband who constantly gets up in the middle of the night for a bathroom trip. After only one week of using this product he sees a big improvement with his prostate function. I bought this product based on the reviews and it really does work.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband's count was climbing and he was concerned. He started eating better (little or no meat, etc), lost 40 pounds and started taking prostate supplements. His count is now back to normal. I don't know if it was a combination of all or the supplements that helped. He continues to take them daily.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband it using this product and along with the Health King, Prostate Health Herb Tea, his doctor says he no longer has any problems.