Shouldn't Have Messed with a Good Thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Back in 2011-2013 this was a great product, but not any longer. My doctor did a repeat ultrasound in 2012 on my bladder and he and I couldn't believe there was zero residual volume. I always retained a lot of urine. He was so impressed he bought some for himself when I was getting dressed. My uroflowmetry was outstanding according to him from previous years as well. Then Jarrow changed their formula and within 2 to 3 months I went backwards. I tried countless other formulas but never found one as good as that. The current Jarrow Prostate Optimizer does absolutely nothing for me. 😡

changed formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

not the same pill, it is half the size and does not have half the ingredients that the previous jarrow prostate optimizer had.

ALL THE CAPSULES MELTED BY THE TIME IT REACHED ME

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time iherb shipped a faulty item, i used DHL but i don't know what went wrong, apparently the item wasn't checked for quality before it is sent, the capsules are all melted into one chunk inside, i have to use knife and cut some cubes out in order to consume, which is really crazy and ridiculous, i love this product but i don't know if i should trust iherb and to buy one more.

Sam

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

Didn't have the results that I'd hope for, I will have to keep trying other supplements

Narrow prostate Optimizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

This formula worked very well for me when the capsules were large. The last bottle I bought had capsules 1/2 that size and these were ineffective. My prostate pain began again about 2 weeks after starting with this new formula.