Helps in my prostrate night problem

Posted by normantan on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i used to wake up 2 to 3 times in the night to pass urine. After taking JF prostrate Optimizer for a month, I only wake up once or none at all at night to pass urine.

A "Swell" product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I chose this product because of the wonderful balance of ingredients, especially the Cernatin. I have tried several other prostate formulas. This one seems to be working better for me. Prescription meds gave me unwanted side effects.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After 2 1/2 weeks I began to notice an improved flow. I do find it a little high on the vitamin D side if you are taking a multivitamin or calcium supplement that contains D.

Good Herbal Supliment for Prostate Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow Formulas, Prostate Optimizer consists of well known and established herbs that helps in maintaining the health of Prostate tissue in old persons. Therefore it reduces the symptoms related to benign hyperplasia of Prostate and related urinary symptoms commonly experienced by old males. After around 15 days use I personally experienced around 50% reduction in my urinary obstructive symptoms. Hope I shall get further relief in my symptoms in long run.

So far, so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After depending on Flo-Max, (a prescription drug to better control full bladder issues) with all of it's attending side effects, I'm seeing a marked benefit in using Jarrow Formulas = Prostate Otimizer. It has reduced night time trips to the toilet, by approximately 50%. J.R.

Very good value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good value for money

excellent prostrate product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have taken only 1 or 2 of these aday. Not sure, as I still have suspected prostrate issues,but still believe it is one of the best.

Mr Yuetten