Execellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After using this product my visit to the toilet has dropped from 3 or 4 times to ONLY ONE.

deb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is a great product. my husband's psa has dropped significantly. his doctor asked him what he was doing differently. and it was the prostate optimizer.

Prostate Optimizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been using this for about a year, we like the product and always order thru iHerb.

prostate health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

works great for me.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband who constantly gets up in the middle of the night for a bathroom trip. After only one week of using this product he sees a big improvement with his prostate function. I bought this product based on the reviews and it really does work.

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband it using this product and along with the Health King, Prostate Health Herb Tea, his doctor says he no longer has any problems.

Jarrows prostate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband swears by this product. He used to get up 3-4 times anight to go tot the bathroom, now he sleeps thru most nights with only a night here and there of getting up only once. I appreciated your quick handling and shipping of this product to me.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband's count was climbing and he was concerned. He started eating better (little or no meat, etc), lost 40 pounds and started taking prostate supplements. His count is now back to normal. I don't know if it was a combination of all or the supplements that helped. He continues to take them daily.

Best Prostate Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great Product - increased urine force and flow within a week of taking it. I will stick with this product.

Prostate Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 90 year old Father and my husband take 3 softgels at night and they both feel that the Jarrow Formula is the best.

1 2 3