Better R-ALA

Posted by Reviewer3125771 on Oct 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Way better then Doctors Best R-ALA!

A life changing supplement

Posted by 4688578332736822342 on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am a 78 year old and a type 2 diabetic. Years ago, I developed Peripheral Neuropathy affecting first one,and then both of my feet. Walking became increasingly more difficult as my feet were by now, completely numb.I did some research and found that actual human clinical tests were conducted with R - Alpha Lipoic Acid on sufferers with Peripheral Neuropathy. My G.P. and I discussed these findings and my doctor agreed that I should give R - Alpha Lipoic Acid a go, to try and help with my walking,and after a couple of weeks, I was walking like a much younger person.The numbness is still there, but what a difference! I take ( one ) x 100 mgs. twice a day with food, one early A. M. and one Evening , what a relief, no pain, night restless legs vanished. Thank you Jarrow.

This one works

Posted by Reviewer3014590 on May 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

In all honesty, you may do w/o Doctor's Best brand.

Super antioxidant for liver detox phase 2 and prevents glycation/wrinkles

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I trust that this is doing what it's supposed to but I honestly don't know since I introduced this along with many liver detox/support supplements. I bought this because it's supposed to help with phase 2 liver detox. Phase 1 supplements detox the liver, phase 2 mop the released toxins up and carry them out so they don't macerate in my system making me worse! I did see an improvement in fatigue, nausea, migraines and hypersomnia once I introduced a few of the phase 2 supplements (another being charcoal caps). R-ALA is supposed to be the superior for of ALA and the natural one. It is also said to reverse and/or prevent wrinkles by preventing glycation, the cross-linking of skin molecules caused by eating sugar in all its forms. It will be a nice bonus but I'm taking it for the liver. Hope it works for you!

Weird use for it but it worked wonders

Posted by dbaverstock on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Try taking this stuff with a meal only and you'll notice less fatigue from eating meals if you're prone to suffering from that. Basically you're giving yourself more of what you naturally have as part of a chain to convert food into chemical fuel for your body. Body doesn't have to make it, means you get more energy out of your food and spend less on digesting it. Simple. Highly recommend. Jarrow comes through again!

Great for diabetes

Posted by 5261024072562790124 on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my grandma, she suffers form diabetes type 2, she had to take her medication twice a day. Now she could stop taking meds and change them for R-Ala, this is working great for her and now side effect like she had from medication.

R-ALA

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the best

Very good product

Posted by 4919910610322952247 on Apr 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommand.

Better than Alpha Lipoic Acid

Posted by 5747046237059080475 on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is absorbed much better than ALA

Jarrow Fan

Posted by Reviewer2056166 on Apr 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Used ALA 300 Sustain for years. Tried this along with the ALA and I feel better. Next I will attempt to use without Sustain.