Just what the doctor ordered

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My Naturopath prescribed this brand and dosage specifically. When a specific brand is recommended you have to believe there is a reason. He has never recommended Jarrow brand for any other supplement, although he could have. There are cheaper options, but when the topic is brain function, do you really want to skimp? This is the only way I've found to get the 400mg dosage in any quantity. The blister packs are a small price to pay for not having to consume twice the number of pills per day. iHerb makes getting the supplements I need much easier.

This product does a good job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for 12 months and have found it excellent.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

GREAT product! I have chronic depression and I take SAM-e alongside my medications. Its part of my treatment plan for few years now and its very helpful. Highly recommended for depression (but I heard it might be problematic for mania-depression).

increase cerebrospinal fluid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i had many fainting spells and fell down the stairs because i was low in cerebrospinal fluid. i couldnt see. now i took this and my eyesight and health is restored to normal.

Can't put the right words abt it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Generally SAM-e from Jarrow is good. Have taken for a week.....can't really say it has helped w my knee aches and flexibility. But i do know there's less strain when i squat etc.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Helps with my depression.

400mg..SamE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to take the 200 ones but not available upon ordering so I ordered the 400s. Side effect is going to the toilet many times after taking. So I had to cut into two to lessen the negative effect. Still have to go back to toilet but less compared to taking the 400 tablet in one shot. Is there a better way to lessen this effect?