Good, but avoid this if you are allergic to yeast.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried to use this after reading Ultramind Solution by Mark Hyman MD. But I stopped, since I felt this itching all over my body and my face swollen / dark circles darkend in the morning. It may be the die-off of candida albicans, but I was worried after I googled & found warnings that you should not try this if you have yeast allergy. I'm allergic to beer & wine. I feel tired & have bad hangover over them. This is good yeast, not a bad fungus, but still a yeast. I'm giving this to my husband instead, and it seems to work for him.

Seems good enough.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Seems to improve my ibd condition with a good probiotic. The smell is not entirely pleasant. I've had other brand boulardii which smelled like yeast, but this product smells more like a fertilizer that's come out of the south end of a chicken.

Good yeast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for a month now, and I think it calmed my stomach from whatever there may have been. At first it took a little for my body to get used to this, but it lasted only for a couple of days. After that, no side effects at all.

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was highly recommended as a form of probiotic for my daughter's guts. The taste is awful. But it's supposed to help with candida and also protect's the digestive tract.

this is a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is a very good probiotic, protects the gut flora while on antibiotic .

I like this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you're having gut dysbiosis, this product can relieve the symptoms. Researches show combining it with other medications can give relief to common digestive problems such as travelers diarrhea and C.diff infections.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good 15 characters

It seems and feels like a good deal.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is a little early to tell, since I only used the Product for two months. But my IBS stomach seems to be calmer and does not "quarrel" as much as it used to. I'm pretty happy with the product so far.

Good quality-price probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a every day probiotic. There is a 5 billion bacterias in one capsule and the price is cheap.

Jarrow Formulas Saccharomyces-Boulardii-MOS-180-Veggie-Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used the smaller size of this item. They are the best for me.