Seems to have worsened my condition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this to try to fix some mild but chronic ibs type symptoms because I had read the many reviews that touted it for gastrointestinal problems. The first few days on it did feel like it was helping with solid and less frequent stools but then within a week it devolved into horrible constipation and then something like ulcerative colitis that I am still attempting to have diagnosed. Now I'm having diarrhea and the most horrible pressure in the upper part of the left side of my colon and have been on strictly liquids for a week after two trips to the ER. I would recommend extreme caution to anyone with any underling but undiagnosed gastrointestinal problems who is thinking of using this.

tried it against candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure, but for me seems like NOW FOODs brand works better against candida. This one did not harm though, maybe its as effective.

Expiration date missing/not showing/erased?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are probiotics so the expiration date is important. Weirdly, the markings on the bottle have almost completely disappeared, by friction it seems. Only a few black lines and dots remain on the upper part so it is impossible to read. I don't know... I trust iHerb but I don't like it.