made me sick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

after doing a little research i read, although very uncommon, a side effect such as bloating, constipation...etc...and even yeast infection like effects may take place. This is what I believed i experienced from this product. I should have researched the uses for this type of bacteria before ordering. im sure for practically all people this works , but for me , not good.

A BIT TOO STRONG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A BIT TOO STRONG FOR MY STOMACH. IT IS OK IF I TAKE EVERY 3 DAYS.

Florastor was more effective for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This probiotic was OK, but I got much better results from the (unfortunately) more expensive Florastor brand.

It helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It helps with candida, with oral thrush, but is not as effective as it was before. The first bottle had capsules which had tiny black spots in them, now these black spots are gone, but also the effectiveness is not so good. Maybe I will try other brands.

Here Goes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've heard much written about Saccharmoyces Boulardii (SB), after trying brewers yeast which worked I decided to give SB a go. In short this SB has made by tummy problems worse. What I intend to do now is up the intake to 2 pils 3 x a day a see if this helps. It says on the packaging only to take 1 pill a day but every where else I read you should take 250mg 3 times a day. From what i can gather is that you cannot over dose, although since upping my doseage I have felt more tired. However, like brewers yeast SB is good for you. It must be noted that I haven't got a clue what causes my tummy problems thus SB may not be appropriate in my case.

Saccharomyces Boulardii

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Saccharomyces Boulardii almost sounds like the title of a song :)! Presently, I have abstained from taking this item on orders from my dermatologist until we find out why I have recently broken out in blotches/rash of the upper body. This item may or may not be a source of the outbreak among other supplements/antioxidants I take.

To early to tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have only commenced this supplement recently so I am unsure if has been beneficial or not. I continue to suffer flare-ups of my IBS symptoms but sense a slight, slow improvement overall.

Just didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took 4 pills every other day and I'm sad to say it just didn't agree with me. I had bloatedness, an irritated stomach (think twice the amount of trips to the bathroom) and I think it eventually caused me to break out with a few cystic acne and texture all over my forehead. Can't 100% say it's due to this obviously but it's the only change in my routine so there you go! Heard it works great for others though, so go figure. Every one's body is different!

good?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

dont know the effects yet

good but make you very sleepy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

eases abdominal pain but make you very tired

1 2