made me sick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

after doing a little research i read, although very uncommon, a side effect such as bloating, constipation...etc...and even yeast infection like effects may take place. This is what I believed i experienced from this product. I should have researched the uses for this type of bacteria before ordering. im sure for practically all people this works , but for me , not good.

A BIT TOO STRONG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A BIT TOO STRONG FOR MY STOMACH. IT IS OK IF I TAKE EVERY 3 DAYS.

Florastor was more effective for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This probiotic was OK, but I got much better results from the (unfortunately) more expensive Florastor brand.

It helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It helps with candida, with oral thrush, but is not as effective as it was before. The first bottle had capsules which had tiny black spots in them, now these black spots are gone, but also the effectiveness is not so good. Maybe I will try other brands.

Here Goes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've heard much written about Saccharmoyces Boulardii (SB), after trying brewers yeast which worked I decided to give SB a go. In short this SB has made by tummy problems worse. What I intend to do now is up the intake to 2 pils 3 x a day a see if this helps. It says on the packaging only to take 1 pill a day but every where else I read you should take 250mg 3 times a day. From what i can gather is that you cannot over dose, although since upping my doseage I have felt more tired. However, like brewers yeast SB is good for you. It must be noted that I haven't got a clue what causes my tummy problems thus SB may not be appropriate in my case.

good?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

dont know the effects yet

good but make you very sleepy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

eases abdominal pain but make you very tired

good probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

seems to help with my digestion.

Works as it claims

Posted by lotuspocus on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take them with me when I go on holiday. Supposed to fight food poisoning. So far so good.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

seems to be helping.