works as well as Florastor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

works as well as Florastor but I have issues with the silicon dioxide so I have to switch back to Florastor. Please Jarrow can you omit the silica in all your products.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've had better results with Jarrow's Saccharomyces than I've had with certain other brands that one would assume to be of superior quality. Go figure...

Does the trick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When having very loose stools and diaree these pills correct it after 2-3 days!

Colitis control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am using this to control colitis along with boswellia. Together they are pretty effective. More so than mesalazine or steroids, though I have not achieve complete remission

Helped with candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

but stopped working after while.

Working

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had to find a help for my stomach ache issues and yougurt, probiotic tablets, Align haven't really helped. I have had an improvement with this after I searched what was the best culture to use for diarhea, because of the different probiotics coming out on the market now. So far so good, I just hope it stays this way as it is quite an improvement and it is a joy not to be so sick and able to leave home feeling a more confident.

Works very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Definitely one of the better probiotics out there for a very reasonable price. Had a 2-3 day adjustment period where I had lots of gas, but after that things are running smoothly.

Jarrows Formula is a fantastic and all their products are wonderful.great company and great products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking this product for about 2 weeks but noticed a difference in how i felt within the first week.. I am taking this with Arthur Andrew Medical, Floraphage, 90 Capsules. So we will see in time how it all goes. I have great confidence i Jarrows Formula and think they are a wonderful company. I have used many products from them and find then to be extremely good.

Efficient product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Saccharomyces Boulardii is very helpful, it prevents and cures stomach upsets and helps you guard and create a healthy bowel flora also while travelling.

detox reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

unfortunately I can not take the S boulardii due to heavy detox reactions. Severe headaches with vomiting and diarrhea. It is to much for me. But it is a very good product. Now I can take it because I take the charcoal a few hours later

1 2 3