Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii+MOS, 90 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product. It sounds crazy, but I'm using it to manage my dog's inflammatory bowel disease. Since I've been giving it to him, his symptoms are much improved.

Best Probiotic I've ever tried!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

First recommended to me by my Dr. 2 caps morning and evening to take care of excess gas and diarrhea. Worked for my gastroparisis (slow stomach) and DH's colitis. I've tried it using 1/2 dose on the dogs when they've had probs and 1/4 dose on the cats. Starts working right away and often precludes a need for any other med. Don't take this if you have problems with yeast infections. It is derived from yeast. JR in Seattle

A must have

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Successfully helping to control symptoms of long term IBS. Having to take between meals a bit of a hassle but worth it.

made me sick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

after doing a little research i read, although very uncommon, a side effect such as bloating, constipation...etc...and even yeast infection like effects may take place. This is what I believed i experienced from this product. I should have researched the uses for this type of bacteria before ordering. im sure for practically all people this works , but for me , not good.

If you have a loose stool, this works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have leaky gut syndrome and this seems to work really well. So far this is the supplement I have noticed the most possitive effects from. I use it with another probiotic complex from Jarrow.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Diagnosed IBS-D. I took Align for almost 2 years, but eventually it stopped working. I thought I would give this product a try - a yeast rather than a bacteria. Within 1 week of taking these, they began to control the abdominal pain and D. I did notice that symptoms got slightly worse before getting better (hang in there). I chose the cheapest shipping option and still received these quickly. I plan to reorder these from iHerb when this supply runs out!

works as well as Florastor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

works as well as Florastor but I have issues with the silicon dioxide so I have to switch back to Florastor. Please Jarrow can you omit the silica in all your products.

Recommended by our Naturopath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Been using for three years now. My husband's Crohn's disease is in remission, and staying that way.

Shirley Thomas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Has helped my body overcome c. difficle! Thank you!

A BIT TOO STRONG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A BIT TOO STRONG FOR MY STOMACH. IT IS OK IF I TAKE EVERY 3 DAYS.