Best Probiotic I've ever tried!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

First recommended to me by my Dr. 2 caps morning and evening to take care of excess gas and diarrhea. Worked for my gastroparisis (slow stomach) and DH's colitis. I've tried it using 1/2 dose on the dogs when they've had probs and 1/4 dose on the cats. Starts working right away and often precludes a need for any other med. Don't take this if you have problems with yeast infections. It is derived from yeast. JR in Seattle

Kept My Stomach Happy for 2 1/2 Months in Mexico!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Prior to my purchase, I had read a scientific study (not some fluffy popular media article) that stated that this probiotic, Saccharomyces, coupled with Acidophilus, makes for a potent combo which greatly increases one's resistance to travelers' stomach ailments. As an archaeologist who travels to Mesoamerica often, I have had my share of stomach issues. Well, this past summer I had no problems whatsoever! With my prior track record, I would have to suggest that these probiotics had something to do with my health this summer. I highly recommend this combo!

A must have

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Successfully helping to control symptoms of long term IBS. Having to take between meals a bit of a hassle but worth it.

made me sick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

after doing a little research i read, although very uncommon, a side effect such as bloating, constipation...etc...and even yeast infection like effects may take place. This is what I believed i experienced from this product. I should have researched the uses for this type of bacteria before ordering. im sure for practically all people this works , but for me , not good.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Diagnosed IBS-D. I took Align for almost 2 years, but eventually it stopped working. I thought I would give this product a try - a yeast rather than a bacteria. Within 1 week of taking these, they began to control the abdominal pain and D. I did notice that symptoms got slightly worse before getting better (hang in there). I chose the cheapest shipping option and still received these quickly. I plan to reorder these from iHerb when this supply runs out!

Recommended by our Naturopath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Been using for three years now. My husband's Crohn's disease is in remission, and staying that way.

If you have a loose stool, this works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have leaky gut syndrome and this seems to work really well. So far this is the supplement I have noticed the most possitive effects from. I use it with another probiotic complex from Jarrow.

Shirley Thomas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Has helped my body overcome c. difficle! Thank you!

works as well as Florastor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

works as well as Florastor but I have issues with the silicon dioxide so I have to switch back to Florastor. Please Jarrow can you omit the silica in all your products.

A BIT TOO STRONG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A BIT TOO STRONG FOR MY STOMACH. IT IS OK IF I TAKE EVERY 3 DAYS.