bad

Posted by TinVal on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I will never buy again. It gives me headache and blurry vision. I'm sure that polyoxyl castor oil is toxic in this product. Very very disappointing. It also has very bad plastic smell. I want to give 0 stars

Low gamma tocopherols

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I took these vitamin E pills twice a day for 11 months, then got my vitamin E levels checked. My gamma tocopherol level was below the normal range. Alpha was high normal. Even tho this product claims to contain the gamma form, it is a "proprietary blend" and doesn't state how much it contains. Either I don't absorb this vitamin or very little is in the pill or bioavailable. Life Extension has a gamma form I am going to try.

Strange symptoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I woke up with my head feeling weird and my eyes tearing up. I have my suspicions after reading the last review. There could be a bad batch. These symptoms coincided with the time I started taking it. Either that, or it interacts negatively with something else I take. But I normally don't have any symptoms like this.

The bottle contains only 55 softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered 6 bottles of Toco Sorb from this manufacturer. The last 5th bottle, I noticed there was only 1 last capsule left in the bottle. I knew that should not be the case since I have been taking 2 capsules a day. When I opened the new bottle, I counted the softgels and lo and behold, the bottle only contained 55 counts of softgels. I wonder how many more bottles have been short changed by the manufacturer. I am definitely switching to another brand.

I paid for nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I place an order about 60$ eight weeks ago and I don't have received the package yet. I got in contact with the customer service and say they don't responsible for the loss of the order. seriously,any company with a good post selling service inmediatly responsible for the loss of your order and is more intelligent to resend the order that lose a customer.I used to placed order to EEUU often and this is the firt time I am in this situation, without purchase and money back.

still waiting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i have not rec'd my order yet - 4 weeks already !

UK Buyers Beware

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This site appears when you type in to find UK stockists. I was totally horrified to find out the goods came from the USA and had to pay an extra 50% for tax and import duties. The company should not be advertising on UK sites.