plastic vs. glass

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product, tocotrienols, works well for me although I was disappointed to receive my latest shipment in plastic containers rather than glass used for the previous order. I would have given 5 stars if the containers were glass. Virginia

Great combo of Tocotrienols in the highest dose, And..

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

According to the data I've found, tocotrienols should be taken separately from tocopherols.

Hard to find - recommended type of Vitamin E`

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dr Mercola, whom I respect a lot, recommends very specific type of vitamin E and it was really hard to find. This was the closest I could find and I've taken it for a few weeks. Jarrow has a good reputation, I subscribe to ConsumerLabs and their products appear to always be in the "approved" category. Can't say I feel different but I know its good so I will continue.

Skin looks fantastic!

Posted by WildSweetVermont on August 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought the Jarrow Toco-Sorb as I read that the absorbability was much better for this form of Vitamin E. My cholesterol levels are fantastic, and I believe that alternating high quality vitamin E has helped with that. I have read pros and cons about palm oil over the years, so do your research to decide if this seems like a good supplement for your own health issues. Heal well! :)

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works Fast. Hair and nails really benifit.

Really like

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

Especially great for males...lol

Jarrow Vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's Easy to swallows. If there is no side effect, no digestion problem, it's considered good. But it doesn’t solve my nerve and muscle pain.

Good for skin & mucosa

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

This one with fish oil & Jarrow Formulas Carlson Labs vitamin A keeps my mucosa in good kondition. I notice problems very soon if I stop taking these.

Half way through 2nd bottle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my 87 year old mother. Don't know if there's any results yet. She have been having consistent irregular heat beats for about a year but lately that problem is history. Don't know if it has to do with this partly or not. I'm more inclined to think it was the magnesium chloride solution I bought for her that is responsible for fixing up her irregular heart beat. But I think this Toco- sorb in combination with magnesium chloride solution works in synergy for heart health.

all right

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

seems like good quality, no fillers or other unwanted ingredients, strange smell though

1 2