Jarrow's Tribulus is an all time great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for years, especially when I start exercising and working harder. It is an excellent over-all tonic and especially helps with exercise recovery; no shakiness, weakness, or crankiness after exercise sessions, recovery is faster and I don't have the muscle soreness I would normally have.

energy and recuperation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

works great for increasing male energy and gaining benefits from an intense weightlifting regimen. I prefer to take this prodcut after a work out.

Fair Enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product.

Great pick me up!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This really gets that internal temperature up and burns those calories. This product does not get your heart rate all jacked up and goofy like many other weight-loss products on the market.

Jarrow Tribulus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Formula, for me is much more effective then regular tribulus long time user

excellent fatigue fighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been through my first bottle and I love this stuff. I use it for general energy...either getting prepped for a big run, or just a long day of walking museums or even a long day of meetings at work. It is great for producing a very mild and long lasting increase in endurance or energy. The weird thing is it's not so much a "boost" as it is like the part of your brain that thinks "I'm tired" is turned off. So you just keep on going. No wild peaks or crashes due to surging energy boost. Love this stuff.

rate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great

Too soon to tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the Jarrow Formula products. Once I've been taking this for two months, I'll come back and write my results then.