Ubiquinol causes fatigue in me and in others - Ubiquinone (regular Q10) doesn't.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried every major kind of ubiquinol (reduced form) after being a happy user of ubiquinone for several years. Every time I use ubiquinol, including this Jarrow product, I become very fatigued. When I switch back to ubiquinone, I feel great. I have experimented extensively with the two types of Q10 and I am certain of this effect. I know that I am not alone in this experience, because Dr. Steven Sinatra reports that a number of his patients experience the same thing. Clearly, there is more to this picture that we do not understand. Jarrow is a wonderful company that produces top quality products and I am not faulting them in any way - I take other products that they make.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

All 3 bottles of the product arrived in Darwin, Australia stuck to-gether, I was unable to extract any softgels from the bottle without breaking them.

Can't rate

Posted by owlsrwise on August 6 2008 | Verified Purchase

I received the product after it had sat on a UPS truck all day in the heat and had to return the product because the gel caps were all one big clump. I really look forward to trying this product but recommend that you pay the "overnight" shipping or wait until the chances of heat exposure is over.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

Switched from HO Ubiquinol to Jarrow Formulas Ubiquinol QH-Absorb and arrhythmias came back on the first day. Don't buy JF Ubiquinol, it's useless!