Jarrow Formulas, Ubiquinol QH-Absorb

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have just started using this product and find the positive effects include more energetic, feeling of relaxed wellness and able to get good sleep at night.

Needs Reformulating

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2007 | Verified Purchase

Far superior to CoQ10, but contains Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) which can cause overstimulation, nausea and/or liver discomfort in sensitive individuals.

Add the L .. add a lot of power

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this new product .. feels so much better than reg. Co Q 10

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quick delivery, good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

tandvlees is met sprongen vooruitgegan

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

I seem more energetic since I started using this product. Thanks

cost effective and works

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've just recently switched over from new chapter's brand to jarrow brand(this brand) since I read in Life Extension magazine that the ubquinol form is more bioavailable and is much more potent; It was not practical for me to go with the life extension brand since it is $$$; So far I'm happy with the results. I take 100mg tablet a day at the beginning of my day with food and I have energy for the rest of the day! I highly recommend this product.

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel as though I have regained some of my lost energy. So far, very happy with reasonably priced product.

Not quite sure!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this for a little while and my cramp/muscle pain has decreased but I'm not really sure that it's because of taking this stuff or that I'm doing sport more regularly. It's a bit expensive to take it when you don't feel much different. Also to have it exported to Holland you have to pay an unexpected 30% import tax!

Ubiquinol QH Jarrow Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using it but not sure what it really helps with as feel no difference Good delivery time

1 2