trusted name, great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow is a company that's been recommended to me at a holistic pharmacy as being reliable. This is an easy-to-swallow gelatin pill (tho not a small pill), and seems to work great...I take to prevent migraine, protect heart, and give me energy (and hopefully slow down aging of cells!!).

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

With the increased absorption of this product you can feel confident that it is actually being utilized by your body.

marcia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a new one from the regular Jarrrow in this product and would buy again...actually feeling so much better with the change!!

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quick delivery, good quality

surprise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

tandvlees is met sprongen vooruitgegan

D.Forbes

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I seem more energetic since I started using this product. Thanks

cost effective and works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've just recently switched over from new chapter's brand to jarrow brand(this brand) since I read in Life Extension magazine that the ubquinol form is more bioavailable and is much more potent; It was not practical for me to go with the life extension brand since it is $$$; So far I'm happy with the results. I take 100mg tablet a day at the beginning of my day with food and I have energy for the rest of the day! I highly recommend this product.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I buy this one as well as an other brand

Ubiquinol 100mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took all of these and came to no harm. I think perhaps one needs to take them constantly to have any noticeable affect.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you have heart issues and your Doctor tells you that you need to take Ubiquinol, this is a great product to take. My experience is it gives great support to the heart muscle.