Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Feel the difference. Much better energy.

Ubiquinol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think it's one of the best. It gives you a pickup and contributes to lower blood pressure.

Highly recommended by my doctor.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this supplement for quite a while and am pleased with the "push" doctors are using to encourage patients to take supplements. Actually, I was using CO Q-10 first and my doctor encouraged me to make sure it contained Ubiquinol. I sincerely believe it has added to my well being.

Jarrow Formula's Ubiquinol QH-Absorb better than others.

Posted by Herbarrow on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking CoQ10 on and off for years to help strenghten my heart which has been damaged due to long standing arrhythmia. I've just ordered my second jar of Jarrow Ubiquinol QH-Absorb because I found they seemed to give me more energy. If you've been disappointed with the performance of CoQ10 before, give this brand a try.

Great product and awesome price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had a heart attack in 2004 and was put on statin drugs. One of the side effects is tightness of muscles (mainly in my chest...not good). I did a ton of research and found that this could be fixed if I took CoQ10 suppliments. I have tried many brands and found Jarrow Formulas, Ubiquiinol QH-Absorb to work the best...no more chest pains. Additionally, and this is huge to me and I am sure others, I found the price I was paying at another site to be about twice the amount that I paid at iHerb.com. Thank you iHerb.com for providing a great product at a fair price!

Best CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If your looking for the right CoQ10, this is it!

SEems to be helping w chest pain associated with dilated cardiomyopathy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this along with the "Healthy Origins, CoQ10 Gels 300mg" for a total of 400mg per day seems to be helping hugely with the chest pain associated with my dilated cardiomyopathy. I've had this condition for 3 years, and nothing seemed to help until I started on this. At one point I was taking 100mg a day but didn't notice anything. 400mg seems like it might be helping, don't know what else it could be. Anyway, I'm very happy and will continue on with it and see what happens.

New uprade o my CoQ-10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

recommended by neurologist as a good way to get higher effective dosage.

Eliminates leg cramps caused by red yeast rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taking red yeast rice for cholesterol but it caused cramps in legs so take with Ubiquinol and problem eliminated.

Jarrow Formulas, Ubiquinol QH-Absorb, 100 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I found this product to be effective and do recommend it.