Tasty chlorella.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really good tasting chlorella, best I've tried so far. Easily dissolvable. Just mix with water and drink. Improves digestion on the first few doses, usually I take 3tsp about half hour before a meal, three times per day.

Great Offer

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

Require this to detox mercury. Don't like the taste but I know it is such a great way to detox naturally and get extra vits. and mins.

The only Chlorella I use

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

The price and quality makes it possible to look at Chlorella like food or spice, not a supplement. I take it almost every day for years now. It has a cooling and detoxifying influence on the body and mind, very good in sickness of excess. Can be too detoxifying for sickness of the deficiency type.

Super Deal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a super deal, but tastes aweful. I'm taking a disease fighting dose of 20 grams (5 teaspoons a day). It's really too early to tell if it's having any effect.

Great product, Great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

We have been using the Yaeyama Chlorella from Jarrow for the last 2 years - it is really a great product - helps with digestion and elimination, and generally increases our energy. Highly recommended.

Great value and quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

Like the powder, it's a better price than any capsules you can buy. It seems to be a very high quality chlorella. I use it in juice smoothies and just think ti's a very good product. I'm also taking it during my pregnancy, apparently the chlorella raises haemoglobin levels in a similar manner as taking iron supplements, only better. I hated taking iron, it was so constipating, this chlorella is a much happier alternative for me.

great product and great service from iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

I find that Jarrow Formula is the best for chlorella. It doesn't taste bad ... just powdery. I do notice a significant improvement in my skin -- looks the way it does after I've consumed lots and lots of broccoli, without the gas and bulk. Great service by iHerb in speediness and delivery.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2007 | Verified Purchase

I mix this with fresh sqeezed orange juice every morning taking in the natural enzymes from the orange juice and all the great benifits chlorella provides.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not the best tasting Chlorella and i am just buying it cos it is cheap and good. It does its job. I don't have any complaints. Just mix it with tomato juice, leave it in the fridge overnight and it tastes a lot better.

Yaeyama Chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very clear powder and good test big surprise is box full of powder