clean, detox, health!

Posted by cleanbeauty on Feb 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Когда стала регулярно принимать хлореллу натощак с соком лайма и ложкой сырого домашнего яблочного уксуса, проблемы с кишечником, вызванные спайками (нерегулярный стул, дискомфорт) исчезли. Кожа стала почти беспроблемной (+ регулярное употребление Omega-3), неприятный запах пота тоже благополучно разрешился благодаря активному выводу токсинов из организма. Главное - соблюдать стабильность, употреблять по 1 ч.л., а не по 0.5 ч.л. (как написано в аннотации) и хранить СТРОГО В ХОЛОДИЛЬНИКЕ.

состав хороший

Posted by ramilgaliev on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

состав по сравнению с остальными лучше. Полезно для крови. Еще много полезной информации и интересных товаров - НА МОЕЙ СТРАНИЦЕ! Просто кликните мое имя ramilgaliev в шапке отзыва. Если мой отзыв был Вам интересен, нажмите, пожалуйста, внизу "YES". Спасибо!

カプセルタイプから移行

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

こちらのが断然安いのでカプセルタイプから移行しました!ただ、不味い(笑)母はオブラートに入れて飲んでいます。私は飲むグリーンエナジーに混ぜて飲んでいます

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I must say this is probably the first supplement I found effective. I started feeling an increase in energy since the first day I started taking chlorella. Also, I don't feel as tired as I used to after an intense cardio training. The taste is not bad, although my wife can't swallow it, so some people might find the taste unacceptable. Just looking at the deep dark-green color will tell you that it must be good for you. I am taking one table spoon (probably twice the recommended dose) and it lasted about 3 months. I have just ordered the second container.

An acquired Taste

Posted by katmakiah on Oct 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

And am I glad I acquired it! This and spirulina gave me my life back. 20 grams of Earthrise spirulina and 10 grams of chlorella for serious illness, and 1/2 that for health. In just two serious doses, I felt better than I had in several years. Yaeyama is the best chlorella around. Looking forward to it being in stock again!

Awesome taste!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Totally delicious and nourishing. I prefer algaes grown in nature and not in a artificial environment. Highly recommended!!!!!!

We used it and loved it, but not now after Fukoshima

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

You will probably delete this review, but it may be important to keep it. This is a product from Japan and I am not so sure it is safe to buy it now. Well, am pretty sure not. it's a shame, because the chlorella is a super quality. Sad. Sad world.

Might be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Firstly, be warned that this smells and tastes absolutely vile. When you prepare it you will find that it smells of ponds and old swimming pools because...it's algae! you'll have to get used to it over time. Nevertheless, i think it is effective as i have been taking it with other green powders and my cravings have diminished. also, this alone it helps me go, which I take as proof of its detoxifying powers. ps. i think with all chlorella you can't really go wrong with yaeyama as it has to be grown under certain conditions and on a faraway island of Japan

I love this chlorella!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Heavy metal detox Helps with leaky gut High in nutrients 65% proteinComparing with Earthrise brand Expiry/best before date shown on website maybe inaccurateI purchase like 4 weeks ago from March 22, 2016 8:27 am and best before 08/17 P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

Not as good as previous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I first tried chlorella a few months ago and was really amazed how great it worked. I tried the tablets version and just taking 3 tablets would have such a great cleansing effect! I told to myself that until chlorella is cheap and easy available, I am going to be taking it for the rest of my life. Some time later I ran out of chlorella and it was time to purchase it again. I decided to go with this powder because it's 1kg at really good price. First, the taste of this power is really horrible and it took some time to get used to it. Second, I don't see that great cleansing effect which I experience with the first product.