good cheap product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's pure stuff! Cheap when you compare it with the chlorella tablets price. I use it in my blender for making high probiotic/enzymatic/nutritional shakes. These give great relief to my gastro-intestinal discomfort.

Not the same for everyone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is clearly a good product and a good deal, but everyone says it's supposed to help with digestion. Well for me and my dad it didn't. May have even worked against. But was definately not regular on it. I think I might need more animal fat.

Hidden shipping fees rip-off ...Buyer beware

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the 2nd time I've ordered from iherb & while the products are great, they're advertised as being reasonably priced... That is until they get to your door & want an extra $20+ for hidden shipping fees. This as happened both times that I've ordered from iherb. BUYERS BEWARE of hidden shipping fees!

Low quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have doubt about the quality of this chlorella. I threw it away after few tries.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Always get an amazing rush every time i take chlorella. Extremely cleansing and detoxifying. Does the body good!

Good product for a great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product for a great price!

超大罐

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

收到货时候还是被超大的罐子惊倒了,每天早晨一小茶匙,混合温白开水,很容易被搅拌,喝起来确实是海藻的味道,你能看见那些很细小的球球颗粒,很好玩,希望给我身体带来健康,我还没有腹泻的情况,可能是我的用量比较小,不知道喝了这个身体会不会排毒,另外我觉得现在绿色的包装比之前买的土黄色包装好看多了,那个看着很土气,哈哈,虽然日期很新鲜,到2015年11月份的,感谢iherb的免费送货,虽然价格昂贵,还是值得拥有的,大罐子你能吃很久很久的吧

Quantity and quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a bargain.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

Worth buying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

yes recommended but smells and tastes so bad, you have been warned. Health improvement at the expense of your palate.