Leaves hair soft but didn't relieve the dandruff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have dry, scaly, itchy scalp on the crown of my head with visible thinning hair. For a woman this concerns me so I tried this dandruff shampoo. It lathers well, a little too well for a so-called "natural" product. I'm not sure what all the ingredients are but it wouldn't surprise me if it contained a synthetic lathering agent. I followed up with the Jason Aloe Vera conditioner because I have very dry hair and need extra moisture. After about 3 weeks of use the itchiness has lessened somewhat but I still have dry, flaky scalp and thinning hair. The combo did leave my hair soft and manageable (especially with the extra conditioner) but unfortunately I need to try something stronger to remedy my situation.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Soothed my scalp & left my hair soft. Light scent. Highly recommend.

It really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was previously using a shampoo with no sulfates or parabens but it causes my scalp to itch and flake. Used Jasons and i can feel the itch disappear almost immediately. Highly recommended.

Best Dandruff Shampoo Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo suits me perfectly. If you are looking for a new shampoo, Jason Natural is worth a try.

😺

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works. An smell great too

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Totally gets dandruff under control and makes your hair soft and silky. Annnd smells great!

Exellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works for me as good as the original.

i don't have dandruff but have been using gentle dandruff shampoo to keep my scalp healthy!

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i co-wash everyday and i only wash with shampoo once or twice a week to remove buildup. this shampoo is very creamy and lathers very well. the creamy texture of this shampoo makes it easy to work into hair and scalp. i still have to use conditioner after i shampoo with this (or any shampoo for that matter). i believe the "+ conditioner" part of this shampoo are the non fragrant plant oils it contains. i have super thick curly hair so i don't find it moisturizing enough. i rotate this with Nizoral when i shampoo. i am satisfied with the current condition of my scalp; it is very healthy. healthy scalp ensure healthy hair and hair growth.

dandrof reduced

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the dandroff is starting to be reduced but it has not gone at all.

Works as a shampoo, not as a conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It smells nice, lathers well, keeps my scalp flaky free and non-itching. However, my hair gets super tangly and i have to use additional products to keep my hair less tangled.

1 2 3 4