Leaves hair soft but didn't relieve the dandruff

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Apr 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have dry, scaly, itchy scalp on the crown of my head with visible thinning hair. For a woman this concerns me so I tried this dandruff shampoo. It lathers well, a little too well for a so-called "natural" product. I'm not sure what all the ingredients are but it wouldn't surprise me if it contained a synthetic lathering agent. I followed up with the Jason Aloe Vera conditioner because I have very dry hair and need extra moisture. After about 3 weeks of use the itchiness has lessened somewhat but I still have dry, flaky scalp and thinning hair. The combo did leave my hair soft and manageable (especially with the extra conditioner) but unfortunately I need to try something stronger to remedy my situation.

Best Dandruff Shampoo Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo suits me perfectly. If you are looking for a new shampoo, Jason Natural is worth a try.

😺

Posted by 5117692882866368477 on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works. An smell great too

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3193805 on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Totally gets dandruff under control and makes your hair soft and silky. Annnd smells great!

i don't have dandruff but have been using gentle dandruff shampoo to keep my scalp healthy!

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i co-wash everyday and i only wash with shampoo once or twice a week to remove buildup. this shampoo is very creamy and lathers very well. the creamy texture of this shampoo makes it easy to work into hair and scalp. i still have to use conditioner after i shampoo with this (or any shampoo for that matter). i believe the "+ conditioner" part of this shampoo are the non fragrant plant oils it contains. i have super thick curly hair so i don't find it moisturizing enough. i rotate this with Nizoral when i shampoo. i am satisfied with the current condition of my scalp; it is very healthy. healthy scalp ensure healthy hair and hair growth.

dandrof reduced

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the dandroff is starting to be reduced but it has not gone at all.

Works as a shampoo, not as a conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1559087 on Jun 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It smells nice, lathers well, keeps my scalp flaky free and non-itching. However, my hair gets super tangly and i have to use additional products to keep my hair less tangled.

Great Product

Posted by 4795469817105220269 on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We recently moved to Asia and have had some trouble finding our typical shampoo brands. My husband used to use Head and Shoulders in the States but we couldn't find that here. We purchased this shampoo and were very pleasantly surprised. It actually works much better than Head and Shoulders! It has an enjoyable smell as well.

Smells better than leading brand

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a scented dandruff shampoo (it smells pleasant), but it doesn't leave behind a strong smell like Head and Shoulders. It has the same active ingredient as Head and Shoulders, it's just a lot nicer to use. It is a two-in-one shampoo + conditioner, which is convenient, but it's not very conditioning and leaves the hair a little dull (not shiny). I purchased it for a child and it seems to be working just as well as Head and Shoulders.

Better formula

Posted by Ronolss on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Much better for de-tangling hair, than without conditioner. And as always clears dandruff in two washes.

1 2 3