너무 좋아요~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

오일이라고 되어있어서 미끌거릴줄 알았는데, 꿀처럼 찐득찐득해요. 단 하루만 발라봤는데 다음날 세안한후,깜짝 놀랐어요. 피부가 보들보들해졌어요. 찐득거리고 번들거려서 외출하는 날 오전에는 못바르지만,효과만은 최고입니다. very good!!

Natural Healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband is always getting cuts and scrapes on his hands and arms. Jason Natural, Vitamin E Oil is the only product that I have found that helps him heal. It starts to healing process over night. I would recommend it to anyone.

For smooth skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I apply as-is around my eyes, and I make a cream for other areas by mixing it with a little lotion. It makes my skin smoother and more supple (and shiny, so I only use it at night).

sticky but effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I usually mix this into aloe gel or moisturisers because of the thick, sticky texture. A nice aid in healing small scratches or softening very dry and cracked skin. Also works as a superb cuticle oil.

vitamin E can't get better as a topical than this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've bought this before at grocery stores. It's good quality just straight Vitamin E, excellent stuff!

Nice healer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this on a burn and it helped especially with the scarring. It's very concentrated and a little goes a long way.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use it on my cuticles everyday.

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a bad habit of picking at my face & this helps it heal really fast! It's very thick and sticky because it's pure Vitamin E, so I like to mix it with jojoba oil to thin it down and make it less sticky.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good Stuff.Good for my face.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was recommended this product by a good friend of mine who had used it. It works wonders at getting rid of blemishes! I would definitely recommend this! And with iHerb, it was shipped FAST! Thank you!