Great vitamin E oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this- I tend to add a couple of drops to my moisturizer and find it works well to fight dry skin but also to heal blemishes.

Jason Natural Vitamin E Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with product and ease of applying. Still need time to see how it works! Next day delivery!

quailty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Every medicine cabinet, first aid kit, purse, etc. should have this product. Not too happy with the rapid price increase.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works well good strength

Fatty stuff, but nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's fatty stuff, but I like that for some spots on my body. And it stays there all day. And if you want a shiny skin, this will defenitely work! It''s only a small bottle....

Vit E oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic Product

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product - nice and thick so was able to mix this in with my coconut lotion - have avoided pregnancy stretchmarks so far so great!!!!

Pegajoso

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lo utilizo mezclándolo con otros aceites, si no, me resultaría muy difícil de aplicar, puesto que es pegajoso y muy espeso. Es Vitamina E pura, un plus para añadir a cualquier loción, crema o aceite.

Awesome, but verry leaky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This one lost a point because the packaging isnt great - a lot of it had leaked out by the time it arrived. Its very sticky and dense, so i suggest putting a normal moisturizer over the top. Great for old cuts and scars, pales them out a lot. Have reordered!

Great on skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it on facial skin, I mix it with an oil since it has a sticky consistency. But so far I did not break out. I have been using it for two-three weeks.