Great taste - no chemicals!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has a very refreshing and a mild cinnamon taste. Actually it tastes like Coke Cola. The great thing is that it doesn't contain alcohol or any chemicals. Good price for that quantity. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Mykel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, good for white tongue, after anibiotics, helps clear the mouth of yeast over growth. Helps close those food pockets at the gum line.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe the difference this stuff has made! My gums are so much healthier it's amazing, they are pink and seem stronger than they've ever been.

Awesome Product - I Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had trouble years ago with the beginnings of periodontal disease. I credit the diligent use of this mouthwash, along with Jason Healthy Mouth toothpaste, with getting my dental health back up to par and maintaining it to this day.

No replacement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product more than 7 years but no other mouthwash is better than that.

Works well

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

and tastes good (if you like cinnamon)

delicious and very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I first discovered this in a health food store years ago and loved it. l have noticed over the years that when I use it regularly, my professional dental cleanings take less time and the hygienist and/or dentist often comment on how healthy my gums are. And it tastes good. It's very strong; l like it full strength, but to make it last longer, l often dilute it-anywhere from 75% to 25% strength-and it's still effective and refreshing.

Amazing mouth wash!

Posted by OrlyDumitrescu on Apr 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to use the Listerin cinnamon mouth wash but because I can't find them where I live,decided to give this one a try and I'm so glad I have! This tastes great and is so much more gentle than the Listerin.

Fresh, not sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite mouthwash. It needs to be diluted, which makes it last longer, and it really leaves my mouth feeling clean and minty.

Jason Healthy Mouth Mouthwash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Refreshing and clean taste, without the burn of an alcohol based mouthwash. It was recommended by my Periodontist.