good but too concentrated for me

Posted by netalee on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I add some water before using it

The Only One Satisfied Me Yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Jason's are hard to fail. It's effective, but taste is a very strong cinnamon. I'm still looking for the right taste for me. Price is also quite high, but I must admit I couldn't find a better competitor so I rate it 4/5

Tastes revolting, but it seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started using this once a day, and my dentist noted a positive change at my last appointment. So I'm going to keep with it. Tastes horrible, though. Don't let the other reviewers fool you. :)

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love that this is natural, but the cinnamon flavor on it's own is a bit too intense for me.. I dilute it 50/50 with water and it works fine

Good, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is very nice mouthwash, but maybe instead of, "cinnamon clove", they should call it, "clove and maybe something else that on good day you may or may not be able to identify as cinnamon from under the overwhelming and completely overpowering flavor of clove".

Great fresh taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The only downside is that it's kinda orange in colour, which we have to be careful with on our white vanity and sink. Seems strange that it doesn't stain the teeth, but I'm guessing it doesn't...

Jason Natural Healthy Mouth Tartar control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I do like this product.

great results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My Dentist said he couldn't believe how healthy my gums were. I told him that I had switched to Jason Healthy Mouth from my old alchohol based mouthwash.

Nice Clove taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We have used other Jason Power Smile Cinnamon Mouth was and really like them. This Cinnamon Clove makes our mouths feel really clean. It is extra concentrated, so we dilute it by 1/2, then use it in our water pic.

love the taste