The Only One Satisfied Me Yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Jason's are hard to fail. It's effective, but taste is a very strong cinnamon. I'm still looking for the right taste for me. Price is also quite high, but I must admit I couldn't find a better competitor so I rate it 4/5

good but too concentrated for me

Posted by netalee on February 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I add some water before using it

Tastes revolting, but it seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started using this once a day, and my dentist noted a positive change at my last appointment. So I'm going to keep with it. Tastes horrible, though. Don't let the other reviewers fool you. :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love that this is natural, but the cinnamon flavor on it's own is a bit too intense for me.. I dilute it 50/50 with water and it works fine

Good, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is very nice mouthwash, but maybe instead of, "cinnamon clove", they should call it, "clove and maybe something else that on good day you may or may not be able to identify as cinnamon from under the overwhelming and completely overpowering flavor of clove".

Great fresh taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

The only downside is that it's kinda orange in colour, which we have to be careful with on our white vanity and sink. Seems strange that it doesn't stain the teeth, but I'm guessing it doesn't...

Jason Natural Healthy Mouth Tartar control

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

I do like this product.

great results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

My Dentist said he couldn't believe how healthy my gums were. I told him that I had switched to Jason Healthy Mouth from my old alchohol based mouthwash.

Nice Clove taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

We have used other Jason Power Smile Cinnamon Mouth was and really like them. This Cinnamon Clove makes our mouths feel really clean. It is extra concentrated, so we dilute it by 1/2, then use it in our water pic.

love the taste