Packaging can be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time purchasing from i herb for beauty salon use,i received your product on 31/07/2017,the creme is nice but the packaging really disappointed me,without the seal and it is leaking out,the creme left half in the bottle. i just wonder why it doesn't stated the expiry date? It make me consider twice for next time purchase, hope you can improve the packaging,thank you.

Not sure about the balancing, but a good moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for about a year and like it. I can use it on my face without getting that greasy feeling. It's great on my hands, too. I don't know if I see the balancing effect mentioned on the label, but I will continue to use it for the moisture benefits. A little goes a long way, so it's a good value.

good moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good moisturizing cream but I am not sure it is doing anything for balancing my hormones.

Recommended as a smoothing moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Only 4 stars because I have not noticed any balancing effect after weeks of use, maybe I should persevere longer ! And as a moisturizer, it certainly does absorb immediately and makes my skin feel amazingly smooth & soft but not hydrating enough for my dry skin so I need something over it. I use it as a sort of serum for daytime under a moisturizing SPF.

for small breast...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I hoped it works for my small breast but it doesn't work so. But good price and good moisture!

Wild Yam Creme ROCKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For some people like me this creme takes the edge off menopause symptoms. It may not get rid of them, but I am more comfortable with them.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love it.