Didn't suit me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My mouth had bad reaction with this toothpaste. The usage isn't bad, but each time I brushed my teeth with this toothpaste skin of walls inside of my mouth would started to peel. It usually happens after 15-20min, and I have no discomfort along such as stinging or anything, but I think it just didn't suit me.

Powerful pepperment is so accurate!! Love this toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best natural toothpaste I have ever found! It definitely packs a punch of peppermint without any harsh chemicals, dyes, colors or preservatives. Highly recommend.

Amazing paste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it a lot. Its my favorite so far. I like everything about it. The consistency is thick and the taste is minty. After brushing you feel fresh breath for hours. And last but not least, it has whitening effect. Try it if you have a chance.

Whitening

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product, good whitening effect.

Just great!!!

Posted by sandybell on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's the first toothpaste that actually whitens my teeth and SLS, fluoride etc. free!!! The peppermint it's a little bit too powerfull for me so i use a small amount of toothpaste, but still i'm very satisfied. I'll keep using it and i ordered another one for my brother. I highly recommend it!!!

Chemical free toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

brilliant toothpaste without the chemicals. Use this after oil pulling with coconut poil for 20 min utes in moth. followed by tongue cleaning with I herb tongue cleaner . Then clean my teeth and floss. Clears candida cravings, gum disease. Love the taste. Order every month for family too. Great price

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ok

Whitening

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

She really whitening my teeth

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Recommended

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It cleans properly, very fresh breath. For the price and performance I will buy it again!