Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this toothpaste for about 6 months now - I was looking for something with fluoride that didn't have all of the other junk that's in regular toothpaste. I agree with other reviewers that the flavor of the toothpaste is different and less sweet than regular toothpaste - at first I didn't like it, but now I love it, and actually find other toothpastes *too* sweet. Most important: I just got back from a dentist appointment, where my teeth and gums were declared to be in great shape - almost no plaque buildup or stains. I take this as a positive sign that this toothpaste does a great job at keeping my mouth healthy.

Love this toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2007 | Verified Purchase

I had doubts whether this toothpaste would do as well as the "drug store" brands. This product keeps my teeth whiter than any other toothpaste I've ever used.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helps whiten teeth over time. I noticed an improvement in about 2 weeks as well as a decrease in gum sensitivity.

Jason-Natural-PowerSmile-Anti-Cavity-Whitening-Gel-Powerful-Peppermint

Posted by RealByNature on November 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I rated 3 stars bcos I have yet to start using it will update again ....

USED 1 DAY

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like herb. Not breath-taking fresh but feels gently cleansed.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really do like this toothpaste. It made my teeth feel cleaner from the first time I used it.

Fluoride

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

Contains fluoride so throwing it away right now.Zero stars but have to select a rating

The one has Fluoride!

Posted by chungfai on November 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.76% (Fluoride) I won't buy again.

Brightened my teeth in one use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a great price and it really works well! I wasn’t expecting it to be a gel, which is silly because it says right in the package, but to my surprise I love it way more than a paste!! Foams and feels the exact same but no chalkiness on your lips/clothes/hands. I will probably buy this forever😍

Family favorite

Posted by DesertLiving on May 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

Entire family loves this one! Mouth feels fresh and works great without all the chemicals that other brands add.