Totally different from drugstore toothpastes

Posted by azarova on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste contains no SLS or other detergents that are super harsh on your mouth and it feels. I ran out of Powersmile and before got a new tube was using a drugstore one...I found myself wanting to wash my mouth like 30 times after the usage. Drugstore toothpaste leaves a weird film in your mouth while this one leaves it really clean. This paste is white, the taste is not too strong, definitely not "powerful" peppermint, I have no problems with that though. It does whiten your teeth, I could notice the change in color after 2-3 brushings. I didn't notice the teeth becoming more sensitive too, which normally happens when using whitening toothpaste. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful and see my page for more reviews.

LOVE this toothpaste!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love my new toothpaste. This is the first non-flouride, natural toothpaste i tried and it is great. I feel like my teeth are cleaner after i use it! Leaves my mouth clean, fresh and minty! Also my teeth are just as white as when I used the drugstore (Rembrandt, Crest strips etc!) brands-much cheaper and healthier. Highly recommend this stuff!

Jason Powersmile Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1086676 on May 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have been trying different SLS-free toothpastes. This one makes my teeth feel clean but I do not like the flavor at all. The spearmint one was out of stock and I ordered peppermint. Way too "minty" for my taste and also left a bad aftertaste. Himalaya and Kiss My Face are my favorites but Himalaya is a better value because the tube is larger.

Great toothpaste

Posted by Jennie on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this toothpaste since 2008 and it's the best toothpaste I've ever used. It also the best tasting natural toothpaste I've ever used. The tube is pretty big and you only need a pea sized amount so it will last you quite a while.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on Apr 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is super washing. I Like it.

THE BEST