Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff. It foams a lot, so just a dab will do ya - but boy does it clean. My teeth look whiter just from this toothpaste, I don't use whiteners or anything. Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean and not having any of the bad chemicals in it, I feel good about using it.

Good Natural Toothpaste, Refreshing

Posted by wholefoods on Oct 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product to try a different toothpaste from Jason Natural. I prefer this type to the peppermint Powersmile. This toothpaste is a clear gel that is quite light. I experienced some problems with irritation and sensitivity with other natural toothpastes. This product doesn't irritate my teeth and leaves me with a cool taste in my mouth. It seems to work well as an overall toothpaste, although I haven't noticed any whitening effects. I will purchase again.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste is delicious.

Great toothpaste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great toothpaste, the best non-fluoridated toothpaste I have used thus far. My hubby is a big fan, too. Great taste and have noticed slight whitening of teeth, too... bonus. :)

Papaya Enzyme Gel Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Was actually so much better than it sounds! I can face it every morning as it's refreshing but not overpoweringly mint/peppermint!

Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I loce this toothpaste! Taste is good and texture of the paste is just what I want from toothpaste.

Good just as always

Posted by A1725-6887 on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No complaints about this product. You can always rely on Jason's toothpaste.

Excellent product. I recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I recommend!

Great !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This one is really good, real whitening effect, fresh taste but not too strong. I will buy it again !

Love this toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love knowing that I am using an organic product and that it is from the USA. It helps with the whitening, especially when used with the rinse, and tastes great.