Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff. It foams a lot, so just a dab will do ya - but boy does it clean. My teeth look whiter just from this toothpaste, I don't use whiteners or anything. Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean and not having any of the bad chemicals in it, I feel good about using it.

Good Natural Toothpaste, Refreshing

Posted by wholefoods on Oct 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product to try a different toothpaste from Jason Natural. I prefer this type to the peppermint Powersmile. This toothpaste is a clear gel that is quite light. I experienced some problems with irritation and sensitivity with other natural toothpastes. This product doesn't irritate my teeth and leaves me with a cool taste in my mouth. It seems to work well as an overall toothpaste, although I haven't noticed any whitening effects. I will purchase again.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste is delicious.

Great toothpaste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great toothpaste, the best non-fluoridated toothpaste I have used thus far. My hubby is a big fan, too. Great taste and have noticed slight whitening of teeth, too... bonus. :)

Papaya Enzyme Gel Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Was actually so much better than it sounds! I can face it every morning as it's refreshing but not overpoweringly mint/peppermint!

Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I loce this toothpaste! Taste is good and texture of the paste is just what I want from toothpaste.

Excellent product. I recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I recommend!

Great !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This one is really good, real whitening effect, fresh taste but not too strong. I will buy it again !

Love this toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love knowing that I am using an organic product and that it is from the USA. It helps with the whitening, especially when used with the rinse, and tastes great.

Not my favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells good but i didn't like how it cleans my teeth

1 2 3 4