Formula seems to have changed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

This WAS my alltime favorite toothpaste for the last 4 years. Having tried many other natural toothpastes, I always came back to this one for the nice taste and healthy feeling it gave my mouth. The vanilla flavor is interesting, strange the first time using it but then I grew to really like it. I had been buying multiple tubes at a time so I hadn't ordered in a while, but when I bought more in Feb 2015 it was different. It foamed! Flavor was still good but after a week or so using, I started to dislike it and dread brushing my teeth rather than enjoy as before. My gums seem sensitive to the new formula and I noticed my nose would become ticklish/itchy after using. The new foaming formula does seem to leave teeth feeling smoother than the old formula but for me, it just wasn't an overall improvement. I tried the Jason cinnamon powermint as well and it also now foams and is irritating. I hadn't saved any old tubes to compare ingredients but something is definitely different. Disappointed and in search of a new toothpaste now.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

it's good and it has a very nice smell. gonna purchase it again.

Good Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

The consistency is very thick with this toothpaste, you dont need very much. The vanilla powermint is okay, not a favorite.

Need time to get used to the flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like vanilla scent in general and it makes me feel great if it's used in skincare/body care product. This however tastes a bit funny/weird and almost too sweet when used in a toothpaste. It's not very bad but it takes time to adjust to if you are used to minty toothpaste. It foams and cleanses well though. Apply "TIF 7902" (no space) to save on all purchase! :)

Jason Natural, Powersmile, Antiplaque & Whitening Toothpaste, 6 oz (170 g)

Posted by msturglifestyle on June 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

It foams to much which better toothpastes do not. Sodium cocoyl glutamate is the foaming agent but very little if any should be used because foaming agents produce foam but they do not clean your teeth!

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Best toothpaste ever tried

tres bon dentifrice

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

i love this product.Amazing with the vanilla.Very efficient,i love the taste.I 've bought it again

Amazing!

Posted by Mayanisim on February 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

i used it and after a few days i saw the difference.

Refreshing and the vanilla scent is superb!

Posted by Clemmy on January 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

Vanilla and mint. They're perfect! Ready for dates..lol

always good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Jason Natural cant go wrong. Ha! Use "H*I*R* 0654" (no * and space)

1 2 3